Salvation: Part II

“Sure,” moans Blight.

“Disappointing people is my specialty,” Facelift quips.

“…That and taking 'em apart and putting 'em back together with most of their bits in the right spots.”

Redstocker ignored her.

Spectrum nodded.
“1s tru3!” She chirped happily.

Actaeon sighs,
“That is besides the point now.”
He looks at Lurch,
"How about it will you help us with this unlikely task?

“I really don’t wanna play any games-“

The sound of shattering glass resounds across the room, and Pixel flips to the floor.

“Will do!” he says with a chuckle, and he walks of to take a look at the Savant. (@Chromeharpoon )

“M-mr. Redstocker, I-i’m sorry if your mad, but I came to see if your alright.” She asks again. (@Toa_Vladin)

Zepar nods, “Do you have any theories on this?” He asked.

“Ta-daaaaaaa”

“No,” Lurch bluntly replies. “Surely you have something better to do than throwing a party, don’t you?”

The Inquisitive Savant rests in its moorings in hangar thirty-one. Moonlight mixed with the ethereal glow from a dark-purple vein beneath the sea above which Salvation flew pours through the open aperture. Through it, as well, Gatecrasher might see a few gigantic, half-submerged statues of cybertronian knights, and other ancient structures.

Grommet shakes his head.

“This is far from my area of expertise.”

The Omega Key’s lights begin to pulse.

Gatecrasher knocked on the door of the Savant

Daria watches him go off. It was time she did something though to be honest she wasn’t too sure what to do. Perhaps practicing her aim? Maybe get a drink, there options.

Actaeon states blatantly,
“No not really.”

The circular door peels apart and retreats into the hull, revealing the ornate corridor beyond.

“Well, I certainly can’t be bothered to waste my time with this silly endeavor,” Lurch scoffs. “No thank you.”

He walked inside. “How you feeling old girl?” He asked the ship.

Zepar examines the Key as best he could.

OOC: SideStep’s still holding it, correct?

The startlingly realistic holo-avatar of the ancient ship’s AI materializes in the hall.

“All systems, save weapons, dark matter drive, and select components of my AI core are functioning optimally,” they say in their formal, mysteriously-accented voice.

The steady flow of the Key’s strange elixir was now decreasing, as the device seemed to be powering down.

OOC: yes, I believe so.

@meepinater

1 Like

“Anything I, or the rest of the Savlation’s crew can do to fix that?” he asks.

The AI shakes their avatar’s head.

“Unfortunately, no,” they say.

“Any particular reason why not?”

“Simply that the damage to those areas is so great as to be beyond repair,” the AI says.