Salvation: Part II

“H-h-hello!” Pixel greets.

"Don’t scare me like that! " she says. “What are you doi-- oof!” She was buffeted by the crowd.

Alterion was walking along the hallways of the vessel, looking throught the windows at the new surroundings, not knowing where his brother is.

Pixel gives a sneaky shrug.

As easily as the shifting spaceport had distracted him earlier, Facelift instantly shifted his full attention to Actaeon, deploying a laser scalpel from his finger.

“Certainly!” he obliges. “Hold still…”

“Naturally,” Halfrunner quips. Turning to the DJ, he asks:

“How come nobody ever comes here just to ask how we’re doin’, I wonder?”

The nearby Thrift agrees.

“Certainly does,” he says. “But it does kinda add to the atmosphere of the place, don’t it?”

Beneath Salvation was another glowing ravine- a blue one- and along the shore of the two islands was a small, obviously inhabited town built from modern-day cybertronian starships.

Alterion might pass captain Topside, who was limping his way toward a medical facility, his white and black armor still adorned with splashes of his blue blood.

“I’m not sure I trust you!” She says, and moves to pick him up.

“Hrm… might be good to get to know the locals.” He thought, and began to make his way in the direction of the town.

Alterion jumped to his hel, asking him what happened.

The town was inhabited by a wide variety of cybertronians who bore no faction insignia- they were all neutrals. Most of them had taken notice of Salvation and our heroes’ arrival.

“I just… haven’t gotten myself fixed from the last battle yet,” Topside grunts, continuing his walk. “Figured I’d get that remedied before I go into stasis.”

He folds up in her hand comfortably and looks for Spectrum. (@meepinater)

1 Like

Actaeon holds still,
“After this we should probably do something productive.”

Scrapshot shrugs,
“Perhaps they’re too focused for their own good.”

“I prefer not risking disease for atmosphere, who knows what this rust could have.”

“Oh! Are looking for you sister? I’ll see if I can spot her.” and she began looking around for Spectrum as well. (@meepinater)

Gatecrasher walked down the way, greeting those he passed. He was looking for the local watering hole, so he could get to know the locals.

“Where’s the closest medbay?”

Facelift swiftly removes the Decepticon insignia.

“Well, that would depend on your definition of ‘productive’, now wouldn’t it?” he asks. “Because I thought that replacing ol’ Lurch’s hand with a stein was a worthwhile endeavor.”

“Aye, perhaps,” Halfrunner agrees.

Thrift shrugs.

“Rust, schmust,” he says. “The storms in the Howling Wastes make this look like a bad coat of paint.”

“I… think it’s in this direction,” Topside says, pointing down the hall. “…Just about…”

The locals were watching Gatecrasher and the other visiting crew members in awe, giving them a fair amount of space as they gawked at them. They all seemed in very good health, and the starships-turned-buildings were quite structurally sound.

Many locals were gathered around one building which looked far older than the rest. Indeed, the architecture made it seem like it was once a part of the spaceport that these pilgrims had appropriated for their own needs.

gatecrasher walk towards the building curious. He kindly greeted those he passed as he went towards the building. When he got to the door, he rapped against the door-frame. “May I come in?” he asked.

He nodded and helped him go there.

The door opens. Inside was a large, round chamber that split off into five oval-shaped rooms. The walls were adorned with cyberglyphic carvings and more statues of the Knights of Cybertron. In the center of the room, a circular console rose from the floor, above which was projected a miniature hologram of Salvation.

It appeared that the pilgrims had partly converted this structure into a gathering place, and perhaps hadn’t been aware of its true function as an apparent control room. A bar had been set up in one of the rooms, while a few games had been put in here and there.

Topside gives him his thanks as he limps the rest of the way to Forcep’s med-bay. Inside, the old doctor was just releasing Sidewinder from the apparatus plugged into his upper body.

Gatecrasher walked over to the bar, and sat down. “Excuse me? I’d like to place a drink order.”

Spectrum was being carried away in the crowd of bots. Being so small, she struggled greatly to stay still, much less move back to Juliana.

Juliana noticed this, and muscled her way through the crowd to spectrum, and reached out to grab her before she could get any farther.

1 Like

The barkeep casts a glance at Gatecrasher’s Decepticon emblem.

“I take it you’re not from around here,” she quips.