Salvation: Part II

“No ma’am I’m not. If I mistook this for a restaurant, but it is some other establishment, I apologize”

Zepar looked outside and saw they had landed, “I should probably try to find Corona to see if she has any answers about this world.” He said to Grommet.

Epsilon fell over as he quickly drew his hand back from the wall, rolling so he wouldn’t hit any Node Dragons.

“Productive for the group, not for personal endeavors>”
Actaeon clarifies, with a hint of sass in his voice.

Scrapshot leans on the bar table,
“I’m tired of this.”

Daria nods,
“True true, but don’t say I didn’t warn you when you come back with some disease.”

Spectrum jumped up and grabbed Juliana’s hand, before clambering up her arm and perching atop her shoulder.

“Well, for the last 6,632 years, it was something to that effect,” the barkeep says.

“Then our pool table up and decided to become a… thing.”

She points to the round control panel in the center of the room.

Grommet nods.

“That would be splendid,” he says.

The Node Dragons scatter to avoid being hit. A few of them emit surprised electronic chirps.

“That’s what I meant,” Facelift retorts. “It would have benefited the whole crew greatly, I feel.”

“Of what, exactly, may I ask?” Halfrunner asks conversationally, as he pours Scrapshot a glass of blue engex.

Thrift shakes his head.

“I shall not utter so much as a word, dear,” he promises.

Juliana reached up to steady Spectrum, then she mad her way to a nearby hallway to get out of the hallway. “So where are you both headed?” She asked. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

“I see.” He stood up and examined the table, then returned. “Well ma’am, It appears that what you have there is a type 37 control console.”

Pixel pointed the same way the crowd was moving.

She judged the distance to the end of the hallway. “I might be able to toss you.”

Pixel forms himself into a ball.

“I’ll take that as a yes” she said with a chuckle. “Spectrum?” (@meepinater)

Spectrum nodded and transformed into a ball as well.

Julina gauged the distance, and pulled her arm back and threw Pixel in a perfect fastball, flying over the heads of the crowd, out the airlock. He was soon followed by Spectrum.

She chuckled and continued fighting the crowd the way she had been, potentialy passing by Blight’s door. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister if you wish )

1 Like

Spectrum giggled happily as she flew through the air. She landed in the airlock and looked around for Pixel and for anything else interesting.
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
@Chromeharpoon

“Uh-huh,” the barkeep replies, taking his word for it.

The console was early of ancient cybertronian design, and many like it were common in the ruins of Golden Age-era spaceports like this one. Beneath the hologram of Salvation, the console depressed into a shallow bowl which held a frothing mass of sliver, liquid metal. Orange holographic interfaces lined the console, all written in cyberglyphics and adorned with complex controls and diagrams.

Outside, Spectrum could see the spaceport built into the cliffs, appearing almost like some grand, ancient cybertronian castle. It appeared largely uninhabited- Corona and the rest of her followers, it seemed, had been content to build their own living spaces along the shore, using the starships that they had presumably used to travel to Planet Omega.

Pixel is on the ground, facedown, with his arm detached nearby.

1 Like

“Hrm… you should be fine continuing to use it as a table,” he said. “Just don’t spill anything.” he says with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

Zepar gives a nod and heads for the nearest airlock.

Epsilon looks around to see if the Node Dragons were okay before he looked for what stabbed him earlier.

Actaeon shrugs.
“I guess then I should redefine it to mean what benefits our captains, but by this point let’s just get to that station thing outside.”

Scrapshot transforms into Driftburn,
“I’m tired of being unable of which bot I want to be. I’ve been playing two lives and honestly I’m not even sure which one is my own.”

Daria bumps him with her elbow,
“Neither will I.”

The barkeep smirks, before pouring Gatecrasher a drink.

Grommet does not follow.

The Node Dragons were all fine. Epsilon would notice the CNA scanner sticking from the wall- though he might not recognize the black cylinder for what it was. That depended on his experience with such devices.

“I could use some fresh air…” Facelift agrees.

“Ah,” Halfrunner reacts, nodding his head. “I’m not sure how much I can help ya there, lad.”

With a chuckle, Thrift turns and heads back to his ship.

1 Like

Epsilon tries to find a way to access its circuitry to figure out what it was.

Zepar steps outside and looks around at the settlement, looking for some sign of where he could find Corona.