School!

5th?

<Hola, mods>

Trick question…

it was preschool.

ah yes school, I love it so much, the teachers are great, the public education system is amazing and you are not super stressed out because your teachers don’t know what they are doing!

#/mt

8 Likes

yes I am.

I had some nice teachers…some were not.

and I had some nice classmates.

some were brats.

I can’t understand how people dislike teachers. Sure, some are less interesting then others, but I personally believe that teachers have it tough. They work absolutely absurd hours, put up with teens like us acting stupid and entitled half the time and don’t even get decently compensated for it all.

Okay… as a Dyslexic/Disgraphic who probably would have been bulldozed and labelled as a ■■■■■■ by the public school system… that statement I can agree with.

7 Likes

Yeah, if I was in public school I would have been taken out really fast.

I would not have been able to learn, I would have gotten picked on and then I would lose my temper…

and bad stuff happens when I lose my temper…

2 Likes

Lemme guess. You turn green? :wink:

1 Like

not quite, but that is the only thing missing.

3 Likes

Some teachers are great, some are meh, and some seem pretty terrible, but I have to agree with @legomaster1378, they do put up with us crappy teens…

5 Likes

Or in my case, cruddy children.

1 Like

How about the fact that my school doesn’t let the Special Ed kids sit with everyone else at lunch?
Or how this ticks me off because my little brother is in this program?

7 Likes

Seriously? Ouch. We have a special Ed program at our school too, and those kids have special tables, but they’re still allowed to mingle with other students during lunch and breaks.

3 Likes

Oh
this sucks

2 Likes

That… That’s really terrible.

That just reminds me of how particularly absurd school administration can be sometimes, especially school boards.

5 Likes

Yup. At the end of last year our program banned volunteering for any organisations with ties to religion or politics (volunteering is mandatory in our program). So much for being “open-minded and accepting towards all faiths and opinions”…

6 Likes

It’s like your schools are run by Nazis or something.
What’s next? Your schools are gonna start segregating again?

3 Likes

I do believe “politically correct” forced integration is the current order

3 Likes

Methinks this is to prevent problems from arising with people who would be bullying said Special Ed kids.

My school has an elective where you can go help these kids out in their class. Heck, I took this class last year. They obviously aren’t that worried about bullying. We also had a teacher get suspended but not fired for telling a slightly rowdy class to kill themselves if they weren’t interested in learning the material, which furthers my point. However, it would make sense for anyone who has just read my post and not actually experienced these things firsthand to come to that conclusion, so I do understand.

3 Likes