School!

Alright dude, this is how you succeed in life:
Most people slack off their freshman year. After all, why not? You don’t have to do the testing stuff yet, and the end is comfortably far-off.

Don’t do that.

Freshman year is your make-it-or-break-it for high school. If you work hard to get good grades, it’ll pay off for the rest of high school.

4 Likes

Welp.

School got extended til’ jun 30th.

Oh well.

I have graduated high school

actually did it like a week and a half ago

2 Likes

Just finished exams. World Geo. killed me a bit more, but I did graduate freshman year. Woohoo I guess…

(and time to prepare for the next year in advance to ensure whether I end up in the top 10 or get kicked out of the house)

1 Like

What drunk people run your school system?

Who? I understand it is middle school but they are better off just leaving you to do nothing.

Last day of school and my principal confiscated my ring, I’m sad now.

4 Likes

Why would he do that?

I don’t know. But then again, I did go to the only school in my district that required you be in a special athletics class to trybout for extracurricular sports.

No, not realy middle school. This was apparently sent from the High School.

I heard a funny story yesterday about my old english teacher that I had in junior year and didn’t really like at all. Apparently, when the kid’s parents went to back to school night this year, the teacher praised him for how good he was, and then immediately went and accused him of plagiarizing himself only three days later.

5 Likes

In the UK we just got our GCSE results back. I’m quite pleased overall, but disappointed in some subjects

It starts in a few days…a new year, and more work…

Back to School Night. Estatic Jazz hands and sarcasm “Yay.”

2 Likes

In my first week of junior year. So far things are ok but forensic science is kinda eh. Not bad or anything, I just suck at it. This will also be my first year of dm’ing at my D&D club so I have that to look forward to.

1 Like

So my back to school tour/camp/thing ended up cancelled due to an incoming hurricane.

On the brightside, the hurricane did free up the weekend so I could finish my summer reading project.

2 Likes

I still have to finish my summer reading project. It’s due on the first day of school (which is a week away). Making 30 annotations and analysis for three books is more frustrating than I originally imagined.

same lol

but i kinda have a different situation. i forgot to pick up my assignment for AP Lit, so i emailed my american lit teacher (who was transferring to teach somewhere else) to see if he still had it. he did, but he sent me the wrong booklist

needless to say i had to read another book, write a dialectial journal (pretty much analyze important quotes) and write an essay in the span of a few days

and it’s due tonight :joy: :gun:

4 Likes

I finished my placement tests, and it took me about 15 hours. Not fun, not fun at all.

1 Like

Just started at a new school a week ago. I already found a Bionicle fan

9 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I posted in here, but I’ve already finished high school as of June (and kinda August, won’t get into details because it’s too long of a story). I’m right now just trying to raise my ACT score before I leave on a long two year trip, so I can get into the college I want much more easily.

2 Likes

So for the past two weeks I’ve been struggling to write an essay about how The Monkey’s Paw uses things like foreshadowing mad tension, only to find out today that I’ve been writing an essay on the wrong story.

6 Likes