Ha, skrub, I started on Wednesday! :sob:

2 Likes

I don’t start until next month

2 Likes

same

It begins tomorrow…

8 classes…

19 credits…

The biggest school load I have ever taken…

I am terrified, lol.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

On the plus side, after these next two semesters, I will graduate with an associate’s degree and hopefully never have to go to school again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What major might I ask?

I’m only an HS sophomore…

Mechanical Design Technology

I was homeschooled through HS but I’ve been told it gets better towards the end, hang in there.

I

HATE

school. I mean hated
I started homeschool.

2 Likes

I’m being homeschooled too

2 Likes

Dual enrollment is the best. 12 extra college credits if I pass both of my classes, in exchange for some extra papers and lectures.

1 Like

Yayyyy!!!

1 Like

First day of school and my ibs is acting up, this is wonderful

1 Like

I had a rough night of sleep last night and a stomach ache this morning but today went very well otherwise.

Now to start worrying about day 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When your paper returns a 45% plagiarism count but then you learn it’s because of a bunch of previous outlines and sources that you submitted.

1 Like

Schools going not bad for me. I’m having to retake algebra 1 cuz I failed that last year though

Taking AP world history in my HS freshman year, it’s not extremely bad. Although sometimes I have to play a little catch up on assignments, and my test scores in the class have been pretty good (97, 86, 94%)

So my PSAT scores indicate that I’ll make a 27 on the ACT, while I’m shooting for a 30, and my dad is convinced I’ll make a 24-25 :sweat_smile:

1 Like