School!

It begins tomorrow…

8 classes…

19 credits…

The biggest school load I have ever taken…

I am terrified, lol.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

On the plus side, after these next two semesters, I will graduate with an associate’s degree and hopefully never have to go to school again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What major might I ask?

1 Like

I’m only an HS sophomore…

Mechanical Design Technology

I was homeschooled through HS but I’ve been told it gets better towards the end, hang in there.

I

HATE

school. I mean hated
I started homeschool.

2 Likes

I’m being homeschooled too

2 Likes

Dual enrollment is the best. 12 extra college credits if I pass both of my classes, in exchange for some extra papers and lectures.

1 Like

Yayyyy!!!

1 Like

First day of school and my ibs is acting up, this is wonderful

1 Like

I had a rough night of sleep last night and a stomach ache this morning but today went very well otherwise.

Now to start worrying about day 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When your paper returns a 45% plagiarism count but then you learn it’s because of a bunch of previous outlines and sources that you submitted.

1 Like

Schools going not bad for me. I’m having to retake algebra 1 cuz I failed that last year though

Taking AP world history in my HS freshman year, it’s not extremely bad. Although sometimes I have to play a little catch up on assignments, and my test scores in the class have been pretty good (97, 86, 94%)

So my PSAT scores indicate that I’ll make a 27 on the ACT, while I’m shooting for a 30, and my dad is convinced I’ll make a 24-25 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I rarely have tests but I have a bunch of math crap to catch up on

Sooo

Finals are coming up bois

again

Had the AP World history test a few days ago, was easier than I thought

1 Like

He’s banned but it’s worse at my school

If you bully someone it isn’t even detention! The teacher will just tell you ‘dont do it again’ or tell the person being bullied to ‘man up’ or ‘deal with it yourself’

1 Like