Self Moc v3

Did some long overdue updates to my self moc, last iteration can be found here.

The jetpack had to go, it was hilariously unstable, not that the rest of him is any better. I had the idea of giving him a massive gun arm a long time ago, just got around to implementing it.
The mata red on the gun is meant to break up the color scheme, for those worried about it. Kinda meant to accent it and show that it is the “business end.”
The legs and feet are still kinda iffy, and this is the second mask I’ve had to 3d print for him, and soon there’s gonna be a third (keep breaking them)
Also changed the torso, made it a little longer, flipped the throwbot head, and added some smokey bohrok eyes

All in all, I’m happy with how this turned out, questions comments concerns, all very appreciated!

I’m aware of how dusty he is, and I refuse to fix that.

22 Likes

This is great! Can’t wait to see your addition to my community project!

Nice work! I like how you incorporated a lot of custom builds (torso, lower arms, lower legs, feet, weapon). That’s something that I’m trying to get better at, in my own MOCs.

The colors are also good, and spaced well.

Perhaps an arm-mounted shield or shoulder cape on the right side would help to visually balance the MOC?

1 Like

May I ask what community project?

@Dadertrix Great moc btw

I thought about having a handle on the arm so he can wield it with both hands, but it just didn’t happen. Shoulder cape is a good idea, but I don’t have any cloth lego parts at all (except for one jedi cape thats packed in a box somewhere)
I’ll have to worry about that for v4 I think

1 Like

this one