Sokoda's weekly builds

It’s things like this that make me sad I missed out on playing that game when it went FTP.

3 Likes

I remember getting into this game really late, like a couple of months before it shut down. I had finally convinced my mom to pay for a game subscription. I was so excited but alas I didn’t get to play it much and it shutdown.

1 Like

I mean, Darkflame Universe is rebuilding it, so give it some time and you’ll be able to do so again.

Hopefully darkflame universe is gonna bring LU back totally free to play

1 Like

If its a fan project then they have to since the IP falls under the lego brand name. If they make people pay for it LEGO can and will shut it down

1 Like

Its basically a team of people that is creating an emulator for the game which is gonna simulate the official servers to make the game playable again. I belive this is the right explaination but you should check them out on twitter

1 Like

That and Lego knows they exist, it was a big thing that just became public.

1 Like

My country didn’t even have support for memberships (for some reason) so I remember when I finally decided to buy it but discovered that I actually couldn’t I was really upset.
(I was pretty young though, lol)

[SWB 96] Mini Battle of Metru Nui

Stud.io-file: [SWB 96] Mini Battle of Metru Nui

The build has one part from the Bionicle parts pack you can find here Please read their PDF about the parts if you want to use them.

37 Likes

Ooh that’s good

Never a fan of the set but this is an incredible job of redoing it. Very slick.

4 Likes

Thank you.
I felt the opposite way about the set, was one of my favorite sets growing up.

3 Likes

That’s a really cool build. Also could you make something like this for the the other Bionicle playsets like the Piraka Stronghold or the Toa Terrain Crawler?

1 Like

This looks really good

2 Likes

Sadly there are no Piraka faces nor the Faxon in the parts pack, so for now I can’t

1 Like

Actually the Faxon is available in the parts pack. Your version might be outdated or it isn’t named Faxon in studio.

Pretty sure it isn’t, I just checked and I should have the most current version of the pack. Also asked some other digital builders and they also said it isn’t. There is a Faxon-variant out there as a 3D model, but it’s like a non aquatic variant and not the one from the sets.
If you do know where to get it, please tell me where I can.

This is awesome, Sokoda! Well done!

2 Likes

Here it is an official Faxon. Idk this came in one of the main studio packs for me so idk what’s wrong with yours.

4 Likes

Hmm interesting. Someone who worked on the packs told me there was a official Faxon, but it had some problems, like the visor not really fitting inside. The one you have might be that one and the problems with the piece might be why it’s not in the packs anymore.

Update: yes it was removed, because it needs some touching up

1 Like

Haha that’s brilliant. One could build a whole Coliseum!

I see other have already beat me to it requesting a Tower of Toa, etc!

3 Likes