Sovereign: New Age - Signups and OOC Discussion Topic (signups still open!)

Oh…an actual cat pelt…I thought it was one of those cattail plants…

1 Like

i am this close to having a brain aneurysm

2 Likes

me too man, me too.

edit: fixed the post.

1 Like

Sorry. I thought “catskin” was a typo.

1 Like

He’s still typing… I’m scared.

alright mate listen

I am, as rumor may have whispered, not Winger - but I don’t think this is the kind of society where people repeatedly skin cats and then keep the pelts on their person. And it’s not even in your character’s inventory:

So, like, this whole sequence of events in your post is not only stretching the rules a bit, but it’s a little bit of an insult that your character can zip about in a tiny amount of time when my character has already shortened that timegap down by a lot by talking and pointing.

So when Winger comes back, if he thinks this is out of line for me I’ll delete posts and acknowledge it, but for the time being, I’m going to continue from the point directly before that post.

I’ve actually not used the grapple hook yet.

also, should’ve clarified

when I said grappling hook I meant this

not this

i actually think i can fix the post again without breaking things too much.

Alright changed the post once again, Kanei is now about halfway to the group.

OK, I have wifi again.

4 Likes

It went out?

2 Likes

Yep.

wait, what? Yes you are.

Regarding the catskin: The catskin is an object unique to Iosif’s inventory, used to charge the backplate. None of you would have one laying around, let alone know how to use it.

Regarding the “I do XYZ” actions: It’s not -that- bad so far, but in future, please wait for me to respond before continuing with a second action or just assuming the original action succeeded. It’s partially my fault for not responding and you guys wanting to be able to continue, but things can get out of hand really fast this way. I hope you’ll understand.

Regarding combat actions: Just a headsup, if your character does too many actions (I run here grab this think this run there grab that) at once, sure, I’ll probably allow it, but there will be consequences - like taking a hit.

2 Likes

Hey @Winger, is the injured gore still on the ledge with The Verdant Paladin?

2 Likes

It is not.

4 Likes

Seriously, does anyone have any way to utilize fire in combat?

Also:

Why do I get the feeling this is either a new monster or a nest alpha/queen?

1 Like

quiet, you’re too perceptive

4 Likes

Is The Verdant Paladin within range of the alpha/queen gore?

1 Like

Probably. You’re on the same ledge.

2 Likes

2 Likes

0A9DEFED-CC86-409D-A1B4-4976B1C9DDB8_1_201_a

3 Likes

Smart idea putting the big buff dude agains the alpha/queen

2 Likes

Actually, I rolled on a random table of the combatants who wouldn’t be obliterated.

@BlackBeltGamer98 I rolled a d3 between TVP, you, and Hereward.

3 Likes