Star Wars Anthology Films (Minor Rogue One Spoilers)

Dang, these sets are starting to look really tempting…

8 Likes

All really awesome-looking sets. I really want the Imperial Hovertank, but the price is still a bit steep (especially since we don’t get any standard Rebel troopers). Man, do I ever wish they had come out with Rogue One battle packs…

1 Like

Really? Sweeeeet! (I don’t pay attention to leaks anymore, they’re a bit of a waste of my time).

Interesting idea. I much prefer the LAAT design, but maybe the U-Wing will grow on me.

Indeed. They’ll never know our pain… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not even when they are in Brickset’s inventory?

Definitely getting the Battle Packs, K-2S0, Imperial Assault Hovertank, TIE Striker, and the U-Wing. I’ll also probably order the minifigures of Baze Malbus, Director Orson Krennic, Bodhi Rook, K-2S0, and maybe a couple Death Troopers. And Pao. He’s cool.

2 Likes

Unless they I see an article about them on the front page, nope. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m just surprised how cheap that little tank is. That’s a must-buy for me.

3 Likes

I might get that tank, but my wallet is too small, and these too expensive, for me to get too many of them.

1 Like

Krennic’s first name is Orson? I will never be able to see him as threatening anymore, as I will now picture Orson Pig from Garfield and Friends running the Death Star

2 Likes

Try to think of him as Orson Wells, it might help.

1 Like

I want that hover tank, and that black ship with the death troopers, but I don’t think it can be

1 Like

Might as well Bricklink the figs from Krennic’s shuttle.

those prices tho D:

I’m at least getting the constraction sets.

2 Likes

I actually misread that as “those pieces tho :D”. The prices are at least better than TFA’s sets. Other than the buildable figures, the only one that seems a little overpriced is the TIE Striker, which could’ve easily been $59.99.

Speaking of pieces, did anyone notice the new upper thigh plate on the buildable figures?

3 Likes

new rogue one poster

@ColdGoldLazarus pointed out it’s interesting that this is predominantly blue while the saga movies have been mostly orange

11 Likes

Newest trailer! Really getting me excited, and I thought I couldn’t get any more excited.

9 Likes