Star Wars Anthology Films (Minor Rogue One Spoilers)

Moar Vader. Look like he has red lenses in here too.

4 Likes

he just totally got done killing Krennic in that last shot

Love it, besides the subtitles near the bottom. It almost a month until Dec 16!!! Hype! Hype! Hype!

3 Likes

“Luke, I am your father.”

“I’m not Luke, I’m Jyn Erso.”

“Oh.”

1 Like

Rogue One confirmed to be PG-13 for extended sequences of sci-if violence and action. Not like we expected a different rating, but may as well put it here. The interesting bit to me here is “extended sequences”. Here’s the picture from the recent trailer I found on Facebook.

6 Likes

Would it be heresy to say that I wouldn’t mind a Star Wars movie with an R rating? Something like “Band of Brothers” or “The Pacific,” but set in space.

But I want to be able to watch it.

4 Likes

Ah yes, I forget that I’m a bit older than the average user here on the boards…

Star Wars has had some fringe uber-dark/violent content before. Joe Schreiber’s Maul: Lockdown and Death Troopers come to mind.

I don’t think a feature-length R-rated Star Wars movie could ever realistically happen. Star Wars has cemented itself in pop culture as a kid-safe and family-friendly for the most part. Disney would never risk alienating that very large audience. Plus, I don’t think it’s very in tradition with Star Wars’ roots.

6 Likes

On top of all this, I just feel like an R rated Star Wars movie would leave a bad taste in my mouth. It just doesn’t seem right to me.

5 Likes

Getting close now, and a recent trailer may have spoiled a visual cameo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOYeNWVeSdY That’s The Ghost at 7 seconds. Phoenix Squadron is in Rogue One.

Although I think it’s nothing more than a visual cameo. Some people are getting too excited about the inclusion of this.

3 Likes

Its a cameo at most, maybe a mention, i dint think its much to be excited about.

1 Like

10 more days guys. I’m really wondering about the ending, not sure what’s going to happen at the end, I’m trying to avoid to many others projecting their ending ideas because I’m afraid one of them will stick in my head and I’ll go into the movie thinking that’s what will happen.

Guys I found a leaked poster for the sequel to Rogue One:

14 Likes

Man, when is it coming out? tots isn’t a movie that came out nearly forty years ago.

Nah.

4 Likes

Did you hear the rumor that they’ve resurrected Sir Alec Guinness using CGI and a voice actor to play an older version of Ewan McGregor’s character from those earlier films?

6 Likes

No, but they are doing that for Peter Cushing in Rogue One.

The first few reviews for Rogue One are in. Good news: it seems to be fantastic!

5 Likes

Are we going to do another spoiler pm just like we did with TFA last year or is that not going to happen this time? I’m asking, because I’m going to see it on Saturday

4 Likes

It would be great to make another spoiler chat.

7 Likes

Too bad big PMs kill the boards.

1 Like