Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“It’s ok.” Ygdras would feel through the force. “Go.” Was all Kaiden could manage to communicate. Ice crumbled all around him as the cave began to collapse. He took one final look at the others as they ran. He had done it, he had protected them. The others wouldn’t have been able to see it, but beneath his mask, Kaiden smiled…

1 Like

Your sacrifice will not be in vain, brother. Ygdras thought.

1 Like

Chimm would put an arm around ygdras. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t save him…”

OOC let’s put it on hold for @meepinater. Thank you all for being a part of this!

1 Like

Ygdras closes his eyes, “He made his choice and he is not gone, he is with us in The Force.” He said, “When we look into the Force, his noble and kind spirit will be there with us.” Ygdras said as he tried to lead Kay and Chimm through the frozen wastes of Illum, trying to use the Force to navigate this harsh tundra to find shelter and, just maybe, a way to escape dying on this icy world.

Kay watched as the cave crumbled around Kaiden and the clone. Her green face shone as tears silently fell from her eyes.
The stress and hardship of this ordeal was finally breaking her down.

Ygdras brought her and Chimm into his claok, trying to use it and his own body heat to try and keep the cold at bay from them as they slowly traversed the harsh, frozen wastes of Illum.

Kay wiped the tears from her cheeks as she tried to spot any way off the planet.

Ygdras tried to sense out shelter and a way off the planet.

OOC: Duckie said he may come back tomorrow to get the story resumed. Anything we post will likely just be filler until he can reply.

Ygdras would sense the clones’ ship, with a pilot inside.

The Zabrak tries to Mind Trick the clone into believing the younglings were no threat, so much so that it wasn’t worth contacting anyone else about them.

He begins to lead the others to the craft.

He would succeed, but the trick would wear off shortly.

“We also need to disable the trackers in this ship. No way the republic won’t be tracking it”

Ygdras nods and tries to find the tracking systems and permanently disable them.

“We’ll need to keep the pilot under constant Mind Trick or we’re dead.” He told the others as he helped them into the ship.

“I can do that.” Kay said, reaching out with the force and assuring that they were no threat.

1 Like

Ygdras nods and ties to get climate controls up to a warm temperature; not my much, but enough to make it more comfortable for the very cold younglings.

“I’m going to grab the pilot’s communication devices and bring him back here” Chimm said going to the cockpit to get any comlinks the pilot may have. He also used the force, trying to look into the clone’s mind trying to find why they may be trying to kill Jedi. He would find a sense of duty, as if it’s obligated to kill the innocent Jedi

Ygdras nodded as he found the tracking systems and tore them out, “We should be free of the eyes of our enemies now.” He said before checking again, just to be safe; you never know if someone hid a secret beacon in a ship.

OOC: Would it be okay if Ygdras had a blaster rifle and still had his backpack and extra clothes?

OOC: sounds good.

IC: Chimm walked out of the cockpit. “I can try to fly it. We need to leave the pilot here. He’ll try to kill us, and I can’t see more life lost…”

1 Like

“We need him, he probably knows how to slip past the Venator’s net.” Ygdras said, “No doubt, they were ordered to shoot any unauthorized vessels.” He tries to go deeper into the ship’s systems, not wanting to leave anything unexamined.

“Dang… I guess you’re right.”

Ygdras gave a mental nod to Chimm through the Force as he found and plucked a few more beacons from the hidden nooks and crannies of the ship.

OOC: does this craft have a hyperdrive?