Except Tharos, Hethila, and Mariner of course

Tharos: “Gorov? Yeah they were a bit of an issue a few years ago”

Hethila: “Eh I still wish I could’ve killed them”

Mariner: “What’s a Gorov?”

2 Likes

my in internet is out because S T O R M

7 Likes

winger is now real

and he should totally post before winterstorm makes the entire cast gorovs by proxy

2 Likes

although I am confused how Tharwin just … knows who Dolphus is

Maybe there’s context but the post itself makes it seem like he just knows everything

6 Likes

It was based off one of Ghid’s short stories where Dolphus is described as looking like his Grandmother. Who is Tharwin’s sister.

1 Like

ook … so would dolphus also recognize tharwin

5 Likes

wait wait hold up what

how old is tharwin anyway
because the gorov grandmother of dolphus is bedridden by the time dolphus meets her

I get the feeling this was a spur of the moment decision

well he had a veil at their meeting, but I have no idea if Dolphus has ever met the man before because I didn’t know he was a gorov until a day before that post

this needs to be thought out a little bit more

EDIT: So Tharwin knowing Dolphus is based entirely off his resemblance to his grandmother? because the only line that implies anything like that in Nothing But Rust is this one:

Which is Pyotr comparing Dolphus’ diminutive stature to the Gorov mother’s diminutive sphere of influence and authority now that Gregor had successfully stolen the inheritance from her. Dolphus’ existence was in direct violation of her wishes and essentially framed her as an senile, incompetent woman who had forgotten she had given Gregor permission to have an heir, even though she never did.

I am curious as to what making Tharwin a Gorov accomplishes. His motivations are still the same, his connections are unchanged, except now he knows Dolphus even though him being a black sheep would imply him having no possible way of knowing Dolphus even existed.

3 Likes

I made a plan based on the information I had

Also Tharos is in his like 70’s

2 Likes

But it seems like you didn’t have enough information to form whatever plan you did.

7 Likes

Anyway I’ma retcon it because, i forgot my plan due to a chaotic situation at home. Had all my appliances cut out on me.

1 Like

so I have an idea for a togav character but I’m afraid that I won’t live up to the writing standard

what do I do?

Eh, there’s no real standard, just do what’s fun, I’d love to hear about your idea

2 Likes

What kinds of magic exist in this world?

For Humans? Fire, Ice, Death and Life in that order from most common to least.

1 Like

hmmm. Is there like a lore dump or something on here?

1 Like