Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

I hate to say this, but this is probably not going to cut it with @Winterstorm345 maybe you could try giving his reasons for seeking out adventure because as is he really doesn’t have any motivation to join the crew other than “He wants to.”

5 Likes

His age and occupation would also be things you might want to add

1 Like

You get that image off of mortal kombat?

Jokes aside, (sorry ii sounded mean,) Most of these people are either criminals, exiles, or both. ( cough cough Mako)

100% not a requirement though

2 Likes

Also, why is there no activity in the actual RP?

Probably waiting on me, I’ve been super busy, sorry all

1 Like

waitnig on winter and ghid

5 Likes

wait Ghid is suspended?

yeah, until the 6th.

5 Likes

Name: Jade (she won’t tell anyone her real last name, she doesn’t even know it herself)

Personality: Pragmatic enough to recognize when not to fight, yet still feisty enough to put up a challenge. For the most part, Jade is friendly enough. She dislikes lying and stealing, but will do them if she must. In addition, she has a keen sense of adventure and loves learning new things. Time will tell if she gains any knowledge on this adventure…

Appearance: Around 5’9’’ tall, with a mostly athletic build, and brownish-black hair a little longer than shoulder length that she usually doesn’t tie down. Jade’s eyes are a steely grayish-blue color and she has light colored skin. She is around 17 years old.

Abilities/Powers: Jade possesses latent magical abilities, but it seems that she is unaware of them. They only manifest when she is in an extreme emotional state, or a stressful situation. She is also quite agile, brought on by a lifetime of dodging and running. Another thing brought on by her lack of a permanent home and willingness to take any job is that Jade is capable of doing many different types of things. She isn’t really an expert, though, but she is the most skilled at sewing, navigating, and combat.

Weapons/Equipment: Her main weapons are her twin daggers, though they are closer to short swords in length. Having used them for the majority of her life, Jade is rather proficient at fighting with them, and might actually possess enough skill to become an expert swordswoman if she ever wanted to. She also carries her satchel with her wherever she goes, and it contains all sorts of things, the most treasured being a pearl from the sea.

Armor: Jade does not wear any armor, but possesses a deep violet colored cloak, almost black, that always seems to be in perfect condition. Magic? Extremely good up-keep? Only Jade knows. Her usual garb consists of well-worn tunics and leggings, along with shoes.

Job on a ship: Due to her skills at navigating, Jade would make an above-average ship navigator, in addition to her other jack of all trades skills.

Backstory: All her life, Jade has been on her own, and never knew her parents. No other family members, no helpful guiding force, nothing. Ever since she can remember, she’s been on the streets and alleys, desperately searching for work and pay in order to support herself. Even so, she’s always been on the lookout for something… more, feeling different in spite of her poverty-stricken situation. She feels that this adventure might lead her to that, in addition to sating her thirst for adventure.

alright so am I ready to post?

3 Likes

@Winterstorm345 ,You know what i know that i know what you know about that we know about the gods. Also i need a few questions answered.

MakutaOisli.exe has stopped working

2 Likes

Jade: I simply don’t know my last name, it’s a very rare thing to be sure
Alexis and Mako:

you were so close to being a Gorov

Dolphus when sparring partner:

What type of magic?

Dolphus about to be passive-aggressively cooperating with Jade as soon as he gets over his anxiety about an old guy

IMO you should probably say which things, otherwise she could pull out whatever she felt like.

2 Likes

Well it is good for making a character who doesn’t know much about themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

weird

Most of it is just random junk and other trinkets

1 Like

nobody else except winger and I has posted in two weeks

bruh

3 Likes

where exactly does my character come in?

1 Like

as of right now, it doesn’t, since it’s not approved yet

once approved I imagine it would be easiest for your character to pass the docks on the way to the initial location and run into Mariner and Hethila

1 Like

alright, currently waiting for @Winterstorm345 to approve

1 Like

My good sir, i am simply saying that i know something in da plot. (Though i must say @Winterstorm345 ,its becoming quite obvious.) It probably doesn’t matter though, because they’ll find out soon enough.

So uh

it’s been a little while since there was any posts in the rp
I’m still waiting on Winger and a good amount of people are waiting on Winter

1 Like