Taxon (OA character MOC)

No, I repeat, it is not a Takua rip-off.

So this is the MOC form of my character for Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga.

Main order of business to discuss is the mask: I wanted to paint it, but unfortunately I need that mask in that color for a different MOC, so you’ll just have to use your imagination. The color scheme I wanted was a darker blue (probably something like 3 parts dark blue 1 part bright red) with red highlights, but it was not to be. Just pretend it doesn’t look like an alt build for Takua.

Sucks that I don’t have a G2 protector mask in blue. Or any G2 masks at all, for that matter.

Anyways, here’s the MOC.

Didn’t actually realize how small the backpack is until I took this picture.

Unfortunately didn’t have 2 3x3 L-shaped liftarms in black, so I had to compromise on the torso a little bit.

This was really a foray into building constraction and system without excluding one another, and I’m … not really at all happy with the results. Could be worse, could be a whole lot better.

Again, doodoo camera quality but I did my best. I needed to take pictures of this ASAP so I can rip it apart and organize my pieces, cause I’m prepping to move my collection out of my basement to a different room and it’s a real mess right now.

Anyways uh, thanks for clicking.

Like and comment please because I really need the social interaction.

~Winn Garr

25 Likes

dont we all?

1 Like

I like how he combines system, g1 parts, and ccbs.

Kranuk says hi.

4 Likes

exactly

i think this guy suffers from being too complicated. it seems like there’s too much going on.

2 Likes

s y s t e m

2 Likes

That’s two Solar mocs in a week is this even allowed???

Nice, I like it a lot.

3 Likes

hoo boy do I have news for you

2 Likes

you better have your moc for cordax’s community project ready.
or your self moc.

it’s your self moc isn’t it

ftfy

1 Like

oh good it isn’t your self moc
i mean i want to see that
but i want a happy cordax more

2 Likes

FINALLY someone can revive that topic.

1 Like

Hmmmm?

1 Like