The Artakha Contest MOC Modification Topic

Due to the limited variety of sand green bionicle parts, MOCs for the g1 Artakha canonization contest are allowed to be any shade of green. To help people envision what the MOC might look like when canonized, I’ve decided to digitally recolor some MOCs.

Here is a MOC by @Solaris_Magnus: Artakha - The Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

8042b5cbc620b39b9630b0e6a3af0d538a60eaed_2_375x500

And here is my recolored version:

New Artakha 1

I hope this helps! If so, should I post more recolors?

11 Likes

Oh my, he looks fantastic. Thanks for making this!

-Solaris Magnus

4 Likes

I think this is in the wrong category. If anything, it should be in Artwork or Lego Creations.

I like it! Also, can you do my moc next?

I’m glad you like it!

Okay. I changed it to the LEGO BIONICLE category. Is that good?

Hmm. I tried to recolor your MOC, but it didn’t really work; It might be because your Moc uses a dark shade of green (The website I’m using only changes the hue, not how dark/light it is). I’ll try to find a different website.
Sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Well, :slightly_smiling_face: I think both of the colors, your’s and the example did an awesome job. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lego Creations
Bionicle is for discussion

Oh, it’s ok.

Do you mind if I post some of my recolors here?

sure, go ahead.

Okay I guess I’ll start with this one.

@Frigin I think yours looks excellent.

@Pokaru Yours didn’t go easy on me, maybe it’s not green enough.

And I guess I’ll post my own since I already had it done.

5 Likes

The only reason why my moc is black and lime instead of silver/gunmetal and lime is because the large chest piece isn’t in either of those metal colors. I also felt like the lime piece wouldn’t look good on him.

Yooo that’s really cool! Thanks for doing this, it’s neat seeing em in the “real” colors

Good to know but I was talking about the recolor.

Agreed, yours turned out great, more of a reason to vote I’d say!

@Rons_oc
artakha

3 Likes

its nice to see the recolored versions. it gives a better perspective on the Artakha character, thanks for doing my entry!

1 Like

This was one of my favorite entries (done by @TLROsborne171 ) unfortunately, it didn’t make it to the next round. I decided to recolor it anyway:

Also I’ve decided to expand this topic. Instead of just doing Artakha MOC recolors, I’ll also post Artakha MOC mask changes, and other edits like that. Maybe once this contest ends, I’ll turn it into a general MOC contest modification topic. Feel free to post your Artakha MOC mods here, as well!

One of my favorite Artakha MOCs, (Made by @Rons_oc) with KhingK’s mask of creation
Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 9.07.59 PM

3 Likes

Oh my G.O.S.H.!!!
This is amazing! Thanks so much for recolouring my MOC!
It looks so BAD@$$!!!

1 Like

I’ve made 7 Artakhas in Stud.io so far, someone suggested I post the recolored ones here.

VelociJACKtor

Grea

KingMarshy

And a bonus picture of some of my favorite entries hanging out

12 Likes

you figured out how to build some of the artakhas! I need to know how somw of them are built.

2 Likes