The BNK Moc Topic

Hello im BNKHawaii and im here to show off some of my newest mocs
I will post a new moc or a new update to an old moc for every so many likes given to this topic. I will be checking it daily and will give a short backstory to each moc and how well the moc stands
Now here is the first moc im posting and my self moc

Getting ready to shoot rotary cannon

Showing the might of his fire sword
He is the great grandson of Artahka and when artahka died he became king. He currently rules part of Spherus magna after he conquered xia and destral

11 Likes

Interesting idea, but I think the whole likes thing shouldn’t be there. Also, I can’t really give my usual review with the two images shown. Sorry. :confused:

4 Likes

Pretty much what Plural said.

2 Likes

I see no reason for this. Also, 20 is too much…

7 Likes

Sorry man but i highly doubt it’ll get that many likes

2 Likes

that’s not going to happen. no topic gets 20 likes.

Yeah, the whole 20 likes thing per update is way too much. I suggest not having it at all.

Having a lot of likes on a topic, doesn’t really matter all too much on the boards anyway (unless you want one “Good topic” or “Great topic” badge, which nobody really cares about tbh)

Also, considering the highest like amount a topic has ever gotten is ‘84’ [not updating this further :stuck_out_tongue:] (which was gotten by 1 person out of 1,200 over a period of 10 months, and was a piece of artwork, not a collection of mocs), you would potentially only update 4 times. Which is kind of sad.

Also also, I do like your Moc’s weapons. They look pretty cool :smile: (as you can tell, I’m not much of a moc critic :stuck_out_tongue:).

4 Likes

does that mean i win the message boards

8 Likes

Yes, @cat. Yes it does :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

i did it mom

8 Likes

[quote=“BNKHawaii, post:1, topic:11689”]
He is the great grandson of Artahka and when artahka died he became king. He currently rules part of Spherus magna after he conquered half of the planet
[/quote]how modest of you.
also, pretty sure this severely breaks canon.

ok,
the only keetorange I see on him is on his feet, change that to gold,
the only blue I see on him is on his head, change that too,
the shoulders are awful, come up with a new connection and give them more armor,

otherwise, not horrible.
6/10

oh, and yeah

[quote=“BNKHawaii, post:1, topic:11689”]
I will post a new moc or a new update to an old moc for every 20 likes given to this topic.
[/quote]this is ridiculous, for multiple reasons.

2 Likes

It’s 84 now apparently…

2 Likes

This MOC looks cool, but there are so many colours that are out of place. There’s green, orange, blue, purple…
I’d give this MOC a 7/10

But build-wise: 10/10

All in all it’s a good MOC, it just could use some Velociraptor legs.

Moved to Lego Creations.(I hope I’m allowed to do this)

About the MOC though, I think some more pictures will help all of us better appreciate, and critique your creation…

3 Likes

I concur with this.

I agree with pretty much everything said here.

Yes, yes you are, if it’s the right category, which it is.

2 Likes

Furion turaga of light

Furion is all that is left of the toa hyloriclus after they were defeated by ,whom they call “the being of all death” after becoming a revered toa in his day he sacrificed his toa powers to save multiple agoritoran after the being of all death tried to take over artahka
For some reason he hangs on to an energy crossbow that he was given on his visit to xia…

2 Likes

he was defeated by a comma?

7 Likes

All hail the being of all death!

8 Likes