The Board War

Join a side. In a pm discuss with fellow teammates, if you have any, moves etc, and move your armies around the board and try to defeat everyone else. Kind of like risk but more complicated as battles are determined by weather, terrain etc. And what @Whaddon said

@Mistah_Grammaticul I’ll put your name do lawn but won’t make the PM in case you change your mind

2 Likes

I’ll join the Lands of the North.
May I sort of… ah… play as a person?

1 Like

I’ll join Naragzir

1 Like

You play as yourself but you get given a title. E.g. Lord Hutere

@MavezIgnikari sure thing

1 Like

I’ve actually decided to be a member of the Sanan race. Put me up.

Ok. That’s fine

Hmmm. I’ll be looking up titles to use.
Is there anyone else in my providence?

1 Like

Yes. @TFM101. You work together in your decision, if they are on the boards that day of course.

Go ahead. Tell me in the pm. If you vote a leader in your team, tell me the titles in the pm as well. E.g. King of the Lands in the North

1 Like

I need to get the invite to the PM first.

1 Like

Just putting down every ones names on the province list first

1 Like

Who awakens me?

2 Likes

Thought you might find this interesting, if not my bad sorry.

@Leoxandar So I’m guessing you’re not?

@Apophyx
@Zelohak
@Radiation-7901
@ToaSonus

Thought I should warn you guys, you only have an hour or 2 for you to choose your side, otherwise I’m going to be picking for you. Hope you get to it yourselves but it’s late and the game starts tomorrow :thumbsup:

2 Likes

No, I would. I just don’t have the time right now to look it over in full. Is there a brief overview I could see?

1 Like

@Leoxandar Join a side. In a pm discuss with fellow teammates, if you have any, moves etc, and move your armies around the board and try to defeat everyone else. Kind of like risk but more complicated as battles are determined by weather, terrain etc.
Join a province.
And it is Civ meets Risk.
Tell me what you think, are you in? Cos in an hour it might be too late

@Apophyx sure thing

Gonna go with Tegar.

Ok. Finally all provinces are filled

2 Likes

Do you mean each one has a player, or that it’s full?

1 Like

Each province has a player. Max for each province was 4 players

1 Like