The Book of Dreams

Haven’t read the chapter yet, but once I get a chance I’ll post my thoughts on the promised bombshells

3 Likes

I CAN’T BELIEVE CORDAX IS ALIVE :sob: :sob:

I wonder, was tott originally planned to be [REDACTED] or was the fact that [REDACTED] just a red herring? Or is the implication that [REDACTED] is [REDACTED] a red herring and he actually is [REDACTED] after all??

5 Likes

sure let’s just go with that

frick he figured it out

3 Likes

Oh look it’s me.

Good chapter, was a bit confused with how everyone got revived, but I followed your

Wait assuming that Tott is me would it be my advice?

Following some advice that was given in this chapter I re-read the chapter and would you looky there!

Pretty good chapter 7/10

7 Likes

uh oh

3 Likes

so everyone ded but now no one ded

that’s a deus ex machina if I’ve ever saw one

5 Likes

*lay

cmon mister I expected better

3 Likes

Winger, did you get disowned?

4 Likes

Yeah… the total of about 150 sets and MOCs of varying shapes and sizes and four big boxes of miscellaneous G1, CCBS and technic pieces are on the line…

Were on the line, that is…

…BECAUSE I CAUGHT UP!

Sorry N01, but you won’t be getting any of my precious Bionicle pieces any time soon.

Anyways, this book has been so incredible!

I have so many theories and questions and revelations and questions and theories and and and and-

But that all’s gonna wait till tomorrow because I’m having a stroke right now I’m struggling to put my thoughts into comprehensible text my brain is literally melting from reading too much good book at once ahhhhhhhh

Okay bye I need some rest now

8 Likes

It’s not like I wanted any of those sets or anything.

Definitely

definitely…

4 Likes

incredible

On your drawings?

3 Likes

Sheesh!

Everything is terrible in that department because Ghid announced the fourth book, so my plans and preparations for a trilogy of book covers had to be thrown out the window. Now I’ll have to rethink everything to turn it into a… quadlogy?!

6 Likes

quartet, maybe?

Family fun DVD collection (+ 2 new songs & 16 bonus scenes!)

(Tetrology might be the best term for it, according to Google)

4 Likes

that could also work.

don’t worry I’ll fix it

uhh i mean spoilers

correct response

…I mean I cannot confirm or deny allegations that this is the truth
I also cannot confirm or deny that having things be vague is definitely helping me create even more suspense in terms of the eventual revelation.

clearly I have to reinforced the standard a bit more
if you expect better you’re in the wrong topic son

no

no stop

you’re tired, get sleep

Monopoly beating the life out of Cordax’s skull is not something I am certain would mesh well with a family friendly format

5 Likes

There’s lime Lacroix instead of blood, so it’s all good :wink:

4 Likes

idk at this point all I can think of is that Lesnichiy did something or other