The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Just finished Hormahk. I’ll be refining, photographing, and uploading everything in the days to come.

Somehow I can’t edit the first post with the list anymore. (I’m not sure if there perhaps is a limit to how often a post may be edited (52?) or a certain amount of time (~ 2 months?) after that it isn’t possible anymore, so…)

My best idea to fix this presently is having the list on a piece of paper and uploading it with all the links once this project is finished.

So don’t be upset if your MOC doesn’t appear up there. I’ll comment on every finished MOC, so you know that I’ve seen it and if it gets acknowledged or not.

I hope this won’t hinder you to participate!

1 Like

I believe it’s a period of time, as it’s been about two months since I started my story serial, and I can no longer edit that post either.

And I am done.

Netrux: Noble Demon

Netrux, Noble Demon.

1 Like

As am I.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-brotherhood-of-makuta-hormahk/16482

After a long promise. It is done.

1 Like

how many open slots are there left mr @Gilahu?

We’re not even halfway done, so don’t worry about open slots.

1 Like

No new ones that weren’t already on the list, so it stands at 44 male and 2 female.

2 Likes

@JMP

My list says there are 43 unnamed, unassigned male Makuta and 2 unnamed, unassigned female Makuta left.

Are you interested in joining?

Oh, and we reached 30 completed Makuta, everyone! That’s nearly a third! Just 70 left :slight_smile: :wink: !

2 Likes

I’m like 80% done with my as of yet un named male makute, but I’d like to be put down for a female makuta as well, if that is alright.

@The_Wanderer

Ok, I’ll sign you up.

inb4 we canonize Makuta Genderbending for the sake of more people making Female Makuta

eheh

dibs on the last female makuta?

@JMP

Just in time. :wink: I’ll sign you up.

And to clarify it for everyone: All female Makuta are now assigned. But there are still 43 male ones left. Sign up before it’s too late! :wink:

1 Like

about that… I reserved a male makuta but the idea kinda fell apart… so until I get something else unreserve my spot

@TheRed1s Sad to hear that. If you come up with another idea, feel free to join again.

Ok, now something organizational. This project has been running for roughly three months now and I want to take care of some stuff:

There’s still no time restriction for your MOCs, this is just a reminder so you don’t forget about it :wink: (you don’t have to answer to this post except if you want to quit):
@LurkingEhlek @AdamusTheFirst @Nogus101 @mravacadomonkey @RedHoodieReveiwer @MSEP @Gringat @The_Wanderer @darkbrick999 @kanohippy @Cyclopian @Garnira @Bionicdeadpool @EvilLobsterKing @Whovian41110 @JMP

As your MOCs are going to be revamps/canon Makuta which someone else perhaps would really like to do, I want you to tell me if you’re still up to it. If you tell me “Yes, I still am going to do this” everything is fine. If you don’t reply within two weeks, though (deadline is 15th January 2016), the MOCs which are presently reserved to you become unassigned ones again.:
@Vicroen @EvilLobsterKing @Hafynx @Nogus101 @Looch

And a special case: @Windfall
Makuta Dredzek still has two problems: Makuta Verahk and that Shadow of Ages thing. That Shadow of Ages stuff has to be cut. (I told you how I would prefer it in his entry) And as there is that time restriction thing for editing posts I would advise you to just cut the “Makuta” in front of Verahk, too.
That’s the easiest way to get him acknowledged without really changing the story Chicken Bond made up for him. See it as just leaving certain events out.

1 Like

Giving up my reservation, seeing as my family issues still keep me away from my parts

I’ll give up mine aswell, sorry…

But mine is finished