The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I’ll get it started at the weekend…

@Hafynx

Ok.

@DG_Eddie

Sure you can join! His region can’t be Karzahni, though, as that is Icarax’. About that Kaukau … I guess I’ll have to see that before I can really judge it. But it could work.

1 Like

Okay, so… where can he come from?

@DG_Eddie

“Come from” is the wrong term anyway. The regions of the Matoran Universe were assigned to different Makuta. I would suggest that you either give him a small island nobody ever has heard of (aka you made up) or he just has no region assigned to him (there are too many Makuta to really give everyone a region, when you look at the entries of those already completed, you’ll notice that some have no region assigned to them)

3 Likes

Okay, so then my Makuta isn’t assigned to an island. Or, he can be working inside the Makuta Fortress.

Eddiet: I made a love-hate topic for the guy, here: → TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I’ll do Makuta Verahk, if that’ll fix the issue.

1 Like

I really am serious :grin:

1 Like

@Rac

Ok. You should give reference to the name, though, I guess. And try to outdo yourself in building this MOC! :wink:

1 Like

Since I’m making a story serial about an AU, and I’m using only “canon” characters, even if they’re a bit different because they’re in an AU, I realized I should make a second Makuta so I can keep the characters in my story as original as possible. Also, I’ve been demotivated to make any MOCs, so this could get me back into the mood. If you would be so kind, I would like to make a male Makuta. He’ll probly be a little smaller than Hormahk, but still titan-sized.

1 Like

'Tis done. Topic will be up later today.

1 Like

@pizzacheetah

Ok.

I also have a Makuta moc, can I post him?

@Solaris

As long as it is a male Makuta and fulfills the guidelines, sure!

@Gilahu All right, the only problem is his size. I’ll have to work on that. Maybe tomorrow

@Solaris

It’s not necessarily the size in centimeters, that matters. Perhaps have a look at those MOCs that were accepted to get an impression of what is “Titan sized”. There are some MOCs linked in the first post and all (except maybe Hesbrix) have a good amount of detailing and a good size.

2 Likes

I now have 2 of the 3 Makuta done. I’ll upload one tomorrow, but the third one won’t be done for a bit (I’ve got an idea of how he looks, but it will be difficult to make him the way I want to)

Here’s Fenerak HugeDomains.com

And Vulon: HugeDomains.com

2 Likes

Hey, I’d like to reserve a spot for a male MOC I finally bio-ed.

@TheRed1s

Ok! (You aren’t talking about Al’ Takire, are you?) I hope that MOC turns out as nice as that guy.

Didn’t manage to finish Raximoras before I went back to uni. Sorry man. :T

@Gringat

No problem. As I said, you’ve got time. The more time you take, the more awesome I expect him to turn out, though :wink: