The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I was on vacation when this happened, but I’m also fine with the name change granted it’s to late to argue but I digress.

3 Likes

I’ve been off TTV for a while, but I’m fine with whatever name change.

4 Likes

whoops

Netorak is fine I guess and I don’t know if I can contact whoever originally named him

3 Likes

Is it too late to submit this guy?

3 Likes

I fear you are too late by about three and a half years. :sweat_smile:

But you have a neat MOC there. I actually quite like the legs.

7 Likes

Thank you. It’s the first time I’ve gotten a custom torso to work, and the first time I added waist articulation.

3 Likes

I’m realizing I have kinda forgotten to announce this, but there are some unfortunate news:

RSG and I parted ways due to disagreements in RSG lore matters.

What this effectively means from RSG’s standpoint is that there will be no more lore in regards to project Makuta added, and the existing lore will be built back to some degree. At the very least, any explicit mention of any names will be removed.

I’ll nevertheless try to do what I can to make up for this eventually in an inofficial way.

With the Makuta names RSG requested to be changed in the past, I’ll handle it so that I’ll use the original name unless the creator expressed actual preference of the alternative.

9 Likes

I can’t say I’m especially surprised about this, but I appreciate your dedication to this project nonetheless. For years now you’ve resolved to organize and personally contribute to this endeavor, and I know I’ll still be here to see where it goes, wherever that may be.

7 Likes

For the record, I do prefer the original name for Makuta Xoth.

5 Likes

Sad, but like Pizzacheetah, I’m not surprised. Thanks for your years of work on this project, even when some of us (especially me) go on hiatus for long stretches of time. The care you have for this is evident.

5 Likes