The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I feel like making one of these, but I don’t have to many G1 kanohi… I might try for a custom one, or just see if any I do have work… also, I believe that CCBS might be present in it. And one last thing, if I do make one, can he be killed when Teridax takes over, or has that been overused?

Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

shoot. I worded that badly. I meant when he takes over the brotherhood. oops.

I believe dying during that time would imply loyalty to Miserix, and I don’t think any of those slots are left, though I’m sure there could be another reason for the Makuta to be loyal to Teridax and still die. Maybe one of Miserix’s supporters (like Hormahk or another cold-hearted “good guy”) killed him around that time?

@21sselliW

Huh, you’re right. After all Toa Nikila’s appearance is only given through a drawing.

@Omega_Tahu

Well, it’s canon that exactly 5 Makuta sided with Miserix over choosing the leader of the Brotherhood and that those were hunted down and killed by Gorast and Icarax. And all of these Makuta are already done.
Your Makuta is allowed to die because he didn’t like how things were going after Teridax became leader, but this has to happen some time after the Convocation - just an idea, perhaps your Makuta refused to shun his inner light because he thought it bad or something but the other Makuta didn’t really like someone excluding himself from their collective decision.

Does this answer your question? Shall I put you on the list for a male Makuta?

Updated list is in post 586
Rules can be found in post 586 and additions in post 1

1 Like

Yes, thanks. Also, yeah, put me on for a male makuta.

1 Like

I’m probably going to build one, but before I start I wanna ask [quote=“Gilahu, post:593, topic:14663”]

• 12 other male Makuta
    [/quote]

Does this mean my Makuta has to be male or can I still make a female one?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it has to be male.

2 Likes

Just wanna make sure so I’m not limited if I wanna do a specific Idea.

@AwesomeJoel27

In general it means your Makuta has to be male.

However I could offer you to ask those who haven’t done their female Makuta yet if they’re still going to do theirs. If they resign or I don’t get an answer from them within say, two weeks, you can have their place.

But once you say you do a male/female Makuta you’ll definitely have to do that gender.

So, shall I ask or do you want to do a male Makuta?

Yeah I’ll do a male makuta, for what I’m planning it doesn’t really matter the gender.

@AwesomeJoel27

Then I’ll put you on the list for a male Makuta.

Glad to have you aboard!

1 Like

I could draw head sculpt for my Makuta…not surevabout the whole body tho. :confused:

I would like to help out with this. I recently finished organizing all of my pieces, so I’m looking forward to making some new creations.

@MakutaTexxidos

Well, I won’t keep you from it. It probably wouldn’t have any effect on my drawing though, since Ahkaxx wears a canon mask.

@Irrie

So you wanna do a male Makuta?

1 Like

Also, I would like to make a male Makuta too

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos

Then I’ll put you on the list.

Sure, I could do one.