The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Aldrich’s face turns deadly serious for a moment “Fran…” he looks deeply into her eyes “… I swear to you, in the presence of the Honorable folk here and on my very life, that we will find those responsible for this and we will punish them for what have done!” his face then relaxes and rises to his feet… Then swiftly falls over “Curses! I hate that I keep forgetting this!” he yells, though it quickly turns to laughter as he looks back at Fran smiling, relieved that she is alright.

Siansa looks at Fran, “Let me help, you were in a really bad condition earlier.”

“As long as I get the first shot.” Reyna says to Aldrich’s promise. She then turns back to Fran. “And yes, an explanation would be nice as to why you tried to…end it, last night.” She says, struggling to get the last few words out. “And then we gotta go find Clawripper.”

1 Like

Ideally I’d be in better shape then I am in currently… So if anyone has healing magic it would be greatly appreciated” he replies as he raises a hand for someone to lift him up.

“I’m so sorry I worried you all. Truly, I don’t know what came over me, really, I must’ve gone mad, perhaps I had taken of the insane root that keeps the mind prisoner.”

“Yeah he’ll probably want to make sure everything’s okay.”

Siansa goes over to Aldrich, “What ails you?”

Lanmo hears the call, it was a bit out of character for a Demon to help mortals like our Heroes but the time he spent with Alina, kind of worn him off.

The seven feet tall Demon walks towards Aldrich and takes his arm, raising him up on his feet. “Y’know, you have a mouth to talk. If you wanted healing, you could have just asked earlier.” He said as he placed his hand on his chest, towards the left, where his heart was. Suddenly Aldrich would start healing from Lanmo’s magic.

1 Like

At first Reyna was silent. She remembered what had happened last night. Then she smiled. “As long as you’re still here with us. That’s the important part. You’re still here.” She pauses for a second. “Anyways, let’s go find Clawripper.”

In case you hadn’t noticed there was someone in slightly greater need than I. And besides you have ears didn’t hear the shouting earlier as you ate Breakfast. Nontheless, I do appreciate this.” replied Aldrich as his burns slowly began to heal. Eventually he was capable of standing to his feet “That’s enough for me” he says as he stretches his freshly healed limbs (still concealed by the bandages).

1 Like

Lanmo glared at the man, he definitely had a vague idea of who Aldrich was, but decided to keep it for himself. “You make a solid point, mortal.” He said. “But unlike the others, I am not your babysitter.” He lets go of Aldrich.

“Just take it easy, don’t over do yourself, slow movements, yadi yadi yada.” He waved with his hand off. “Make sure to eat. And if you need some more healing let Alina know.” He said before turning back into Alina.

She felt a bit dizzy and she stepped back, her head was fuzzy as she held her forehead with her hand. “Man…I really need to eat…” She said.

And ruin this perfectly slim figure… not a chance” retorted Aldrich his wry grin returning.

“Ha ha ha, I’m not interested.” Alina waved him off. “I’ll be going down to finish my breakfast. Once everyone is done, meet us at 10:00 AM. Amelia wants to talk with you guys.” She said before going downstairs. “Call me if you need me.” She said.

Fran went to reattaching any plates she’d torn off.
“Mmm None of you tampered with the runes did you? I need those.”

Darling you’re nowhere near my type” he retorts before returning his attentions to Fran “I left the ointment right there… one moment” he puts the lid back onto the pot and screws it on tightly “I’ll meet you downstairs! I’ll go find Clawripper and let him know you’re alright!” he smiles before heading downstairs.

Siansa comments, “I almost did that actually. They were getting in the way of Lanmo’s healing, so we were trying to discern their function and what we could modify at the time, though we didn’t get that far as you can see.”

“Huh, wonder where he’s going.” Ernesto thought outloud as Clawripper moved past him.

Aldrich spies Ernesto outside, waves, and runs toward him “Hello Ernesto, I don’t suppose you know where Clawripper went?

Fran glared at her for a bit before sighing.
“I’d just. Not touch them if I were you, I’m pretty sure they’re keeping me alive. Anyway, I’m just about done.” She states as she quickly sets to dressing herself.

“Hello Preist Aldrich, I saw him go in that Direction,” Ernesto replied, as he pointed a claw in the same way he went.

“From what we’ve seen they also stop most healing magic, when applied to you.” Siansa comments as she closes the door behind her.