The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Xaio steps back and holds his stance, waiting for Candall’s strike.

1 Like

Candall holds his sword with one hand and tries to swipe Xaio to the side.

Xaio with ease blocks Candall’s sword.

Envarus has the air swirl around him, protecting himself from the ice. "Shall we take this to the air? He asks, striking with the hammer before flying upward. On the way up, he turns the hammer back into a blade for better mobility.

Siansa looks at Will and yells, “Realistically speaking, this is your best chance to get my dad’s blessing! Don’t kill him while you’re at it, I’d prefer if he lives.”

She flies off looking for Reyna. (@Runa)

1 Like

Geal flies up in the sky and with speed flies towards Envarus, as he now used his fire breath to engulf Envarus in flames.

“What a treat…” Will sarcastically remarks before running towards Geal, though he was up in the sky. And Will couldn’t fly, but Envarus was there. “Hey, Envarus! Keep him to the ground so I can help you out!” He calls out. “I need his blessings!”

@TBT_Emerald

She would see Reyna hidden nearby, trying to get a good shot to get and catch the attacker off guard.

2 Likes

Candall decides to try and swipe at Xaio’s knees.

Envarus uses his air power to protect himself from most of the flame, although he did feel his armor starting to burn him again. He turns his blade into hammer mode again, striking at a wing, then dives back to the ground.

Siansa flies over to Reyna. She hovers down, “You’re a good shot. Want to shoot lightning instead?”

Xaio would counter with his leg, before using the blade and swung wit it towards Candall in a slashing manner at his neck.

The air around him that he used would be engulfed in flames but the attempt with the hammer striking Geal’s wing would succeed as he falls to the ground.

“Y’know, despite all of that, she really wants you to live,” Will said towards Geal as he charged, using his swords.

Geal scoffed as he stands up and glances at Will. “My daughter deserves somebody who is strong, determined and ready to do anything to protect her.” He said as he unleashed his ice breath attack at Will.

It was starting to freeze the water beneath them, it was a problem for Will as he could slip. He charges from the right and uses Silentedge with Bezucron in combination, as he swung them really fast, causing a few cuts here and there around Geal’s chest and arm area.

“Hardly can I believe that you are the one who killed one of my Ashen Dragons,” Geal said.

“Wait…what?” Will asked as he let his guard dropdown, memories of that day came back to him. It wasn’t something he looked forward in remembering about, his parents almost died that day…

Geal took this opportunity to swing his tail at Will…

Candall immediately lifts his shield to block such an attack.

He tries to push the shield upon Xaio to knock him downward.

Oire charged into battle, charging his mace and swinging it.

Candall would feel a tremendous force push against his shield, which rendered his pushing attempt with his shield futile as he footed his feet strongly on the ground. Suddenly one of his hands, which was the right one would let go of the sword, as it was being held with his left one.

Xaio’s blade would be pressed against Candall’s shield, as, the two were trying to force each other away. From Candall pushing the shield and Xaio pushing against. Xaio’s right hand would glow in gold as he forms a fist. He was using his chi again, which only meant that Xaio thrusted his punch in a devastating manner that would impact the shield. The force behind would be so great, that it would more likely cause a big gap which would render the shield useless, or shatter it completely while also probably sending Candall back from this unexpected chi force that was coming from Xaio’s body through his fist.

Will shook his head, as he brought his guard up. His blades scraped against Geal’s long and mightly tail, as Will was growling out. He felt the overwhelming force of Geal as the tail scraped through the blades and away. It rendered Will’s muscle fatigue as his shoulders dropped and were panting heavily, slowly looking back up.

“I truly expected more,” Geal said. “If you can’t protect yourself from me. Then you certainly can’t protect her from Lord Bloodfang!” He declares.

As Geal spoke, Will felt like he was in his own world, he felt his heartbeat boom inside his head and chest as he panted. “Is this what the Black Raven is all about?!” He asked, charging towards Geal.

Suddenly, Will tightened his grip on his swords as he brought his form back up. His dark hair once again hid his features, but he was most likely pissed with a cold expression. Why did people want him to revert back to the Black Raven? Just like him, he didn’t know what he was asking for. While he didn’t have the necessary items, such as the Dragon’s Bane, with the help of Envarus and Oire, he could certainly take him down.

“You want to know what the Black Raven is all about…?” He asked as he glared at Geal, swinging his swords which were cutting the air. “Fine, I’ll show you!!” He said as he too was charging at Geal.

The White Dragon growled and he fires a fireball at Will, which he dodges but rolling and ducking underneath as he got underneath Geal’s belly and started to slice and dice, creating a few more deep cuts on Geal’s dragonic skin.

“Oire, use your mace with its fire abilities!” Will called out to Oire. (@meepinater) “He may use fire but it is not his natural element, so he is weak against it.” He mentions as he gets out and slashes behind his legs and Geal growls, throwing a claw which Will blocked and then slashed at before dashing back.

Will was then pacing towards Envarus. “Envarus, use every ability, every magic, every trick you ever know in your whole life and attack him at the same time as Oire,” Will said to Envarus (@TBT_Emerald) “I have a plan to take him down but I need you to work and do as I say.”

Oire nodded and charged the mace three times, to full capacity.
He charged Geal and swung his mace at Geal’s head.

Ernesto swiftly pounced above the blizzard attack, speedily flying towards Geal.

Envarus looks up at the eagle, clears his mind, then hums a tone resonating with the constellation. His wings glow brighter as the power being drawn grows.

Suddenly, the silvery wings turn a blinding gold as paladin magic infuses them. Magic infused bursts of air rain downward from them toward the dragon.

Envarus pulls out his other blade, and both swords glow brightly. The eagle constellation shines silver on the paladin one. When Envarus opens his eyes one glows gold, the other silver.

He dives, striking at Geal’s wings. Bright light flares around Envarus, too bright no be ignored.

1 Like

Geal would be stunned for a few moments as Oire bashed his head with the mace which was on fire.

Because Geal was stunned for a few moments, Ernest would successfully stagger Geal back some more as he rammed into him.

Geal shook his head as he glances at Envarus, one of his strikes succeeds and that was the strike on his left-wing, while the other he moves out of the way.

In frustration, Geal summons a beam of energy light and fired with it from his mouth towards Envarus. While it didn’t seem much, they were making progress. Will’s plan was working, if Geal was attacked at the same time at once, it would slow him down and trap him in a corner.

Will proceeds to cause further more damage on Geal’s left-wing, as he used his eleven hit combo. His deadly move yet to perform eleven deadly strikes on his wing.

1 Like

Candall gets knocked back by Xaio, feeling his shield shatter. “Nasty cheat!” Candall cries out. “You will pay for that!”

Candall places his wide sword along with the slimmer one. It shimmers from his connection, and holds the greatsword with two hands. The Celtic Knight gets to his knees and takes a deep breath, holding the sword to continue his fight.

Valerie watches from the distance, seeing Xaio’s ki attack. She starts to play a new song, attempting to play a song of rest to place Xaio to sleep. Apologies Candall, Valerie thinks, but you are out of your league. This fight needs to end.

Ernesto wasn’t planning on ramming into him, no, instead Ernesto went for the neck and attempted to bite down onto it with his teeth.