The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

The undead have undead knight armor, there is no uniform or specific armor for Bloodfang’s so called troopers.

Wouldn’t the undead still get here armour from a dispensary?

No, when Marvon creates them, they already come with armor.

Does he like attach plates to their flesh and bones or something?

How do they tell friend from foe? That’s the main point of uniforms.

No, they are as if they are summoned from someplace. Like a portal opens and they come out of it.

Okay, so Dragopia is the only land to have Dragons in it, no other country has them originally, except if some have wandered around, which is very rare because most dragons if not all, quite like it in their so-called Eden, with or without Bloodfang’s rule.

The undead knights are easily distinguishable and so are his other forces, you only have seen his foot soldiers so to speak. Like I’ve said, the older the Dragon gets, the more powerful that Dragon becomes.

Hence, why Bloodfang doesn’t wear armor in his Dragon Form because he literally is one step closer to becoming an ancient dragon, but before he becomes unstoppable there are another 1000 years he has to live through.

The only reason why he wears that so-called armor in his Bloodfang form, is because he chooses to.

You won’t see Bloodfang have normal knights like the Ippotismos or Cloudia Knights, because he doesn’t have that kind of army. He has a Demon for a reason, to create an undead army and much more.

Alright, well, I’ll edit out the uniform bit.

I have to agree with the GM on this. Armor can be heavy and annoying to wear at times. If it wasn’t needed in battles historically, nobody would wear it. Since dragons have no need for it it would just be adding more useless weight to themselves instead of having maneuverability. They would get exhausted faster.

1 Like

Name: Ulfrsen the Wall, Ulfr for short.
Aliases: The Wolf Wall, The Iron Wall, The Wolf’s Fang, The Wolf’s Son.
Alignment: Rebel Good (using 5 by 5 alignment table.)
Affiliation: The Highest Bidder
Home: Presumably the Dwarf Kingdom, however it is unknown where Ulfrsen truly came from. Some speculate that due to his size that he is from a lost race of giants and others say he is a giant dwarf.
Race: Half-Dwarf, Half-Human
Apparent Age: 42
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White
Height: 7ft 4in or 223.52cm
Weight: 245lbs or 111.13kg
Build: Ulfrsen boasts a large, imposing frame and stands taller than most individuals.
Hair: Dirty Blond
Appearance:

(credit to Mis-Yula for the head bust)

(credit to Lamin Martin for the above artwork)

Ulfrsen is a large and foreboding human-like figure. He boasts long dirty blond hair and a long beard. He’s never seen outside of his war-gear.

He wears cloth armor and from his back a bear pelt hangs. Underneath his cloth armor is a layer of chain mail, which helps protect him from cutting attacks.

Personality:
Ulfrsen is a warrior and he lives by a warrior’s code. He loves when it is against his favor in battle, let the odds be five to one! He’ll still fight his hardest.

Although, Ulfrsen is easily tempted by the pleasure of gold and will often fight for the highest bidder.

Equipment:
Ulfrsen carries two shields of his own design. There’s one for each arm. The shields are much like your typical viking shield, however they have been modified to be a weapon with a sharp blade. It’s not too uncommon to see Ulfrsen to use both shields at the same time in battle.

(shield looks like this, one for each arm so the second shield would a mirrored design compared to this one. Art by me.)

Ulfrsen carries three axes on his person, one great dane axe and two smaller war axes. He often uses them tandem with his shields, as he is ambidextrous.
(Great Dane Axe)

(from God of War, it’s the Leviathan Axe)

(The two smaller War Axes)

(Credit to DimDimich)

Powers and Abilities:
Ulfrsen boasts an immense physical capability and is capable of doing near superhuman feats of strength. Some say he lift a log and used it as a battering ram, others say it was his spear, however what is true is that he is very strong and can easily crush a skull with his bare hands. He once threw a spear nearly two hundred yards in a fit of rage, when an enemy retreated cowardly in their ships. His spear struck one of the warriors, killing them instantly.

Backstory:
Ulfrsen is an accomplished warrior, who has journeyed throughout much of the land. He sides for no one land and often prefers fighting for the underdog, unless offered more coin.

His history is a list of battles, ones where he was victorious, others where he barely made it out with his life. He had no fear of the dangers ahead, instead he charges right at them, ready to face them head one.

Ulfrsen was born and raised by a wandering warrior he was born in a land of stone and knew only hunger for much of his childhood. His father taught him the way of a warrior and how to fight with the strength of a bear.

After Ulfrsen defeated his father in a duel, he was named after his wolf-like nature. He was named “son of the wolf”, or Ulfrsen.

Ulfrsen has now been in a constant state of journeying as a hired blade. He has made his coin in battle and sees no reason to stop. His life is one of constant battles and bloodshed, he knows death is inevitable and welcomes it, as part of his warrior’s code that his father taught him so long ago.

3 Likes

Is this like the movie Elf?

If Elf was a movie about a viking warrior who killed their father and seeks out war and battles, then yes this is like the movie Elf.

Wouldn’t a half dwarf still be shorter than a normal human?

@Flux He reminds me of Thorkell the Tall from Vinland Saga lol. Anyway, cool character! Definitely looking forward to this one, He is accepted, though we will have to think when could he join the RP.

I’ve been thinking of adding at least one more character.

Would anyone be adverse to me adding in a Dullahan?

You mean the headless rider of death? Love those things. Just remember they have a weakness to gold; it scares them according to classic myth.

2 Likes

I figured you’d find it interesting, with your character being a Celt and all.

And I’ll remember that, thank you.

He certainly would. It would scare him probably.

@Ruh

Time to slap some psychology on this problem!

Yeah Fran’s a crock of problems

Luckily in psych we did some basic dream interpretation. Though, in reality it comes down to who the dreamer is.