The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

Clawripper: Tries to psychoanalyze Fran.

Reyna: Trying to emotion the problems away and fighting back an urge to hug her.

…how interesting the difference is.

Clawripper, (and by extension myself) is not an emotional person.

1 Like

Fair.

And Reyna’s still recovering from their heart to heart.

Clawripper the friendly neighborhood psychoanalyst dragon veteran

1 Like

There’s always the one.

1 Like

Crikey writing this stuff is putting me near tears, that can’t be good

2 Likes

I’m getting a little choked up myself, which, coming from me, who never gets emotional at the points one is supposed to, says something.

4 Likes

Weirdly enough I was tinkering with the idea of a Dullahan Character myself

Go for it, then! There’s other creatures I can introduce instead, that might have a closer tie to Reyna and her backstory than the Dullahan would have.

Plus you’d probably know better as to what to do with it.

1 Like

TWO Dullahans??

2 Likes

Normally, yes a half-dwarf would be smaller than a human, however this guy grew much larger than what is the norm, and is technically a giant by half-dwarf standards.

Thorkell is a big inspiration for this character.

Nah. He can do the Dullahan, I’ll do some other beast. One who might know Reyna a bit better.

2 Likes

Right now in my head, the narrator in this video is what Ulfr would sound like.

1 Like

Intrestingly I had two vague character ideas, a warrior clad in “salamander fur” which was something in actual medieval times, the other idea was a cryomancer of some sort

1 Like

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I have been up and down, around and around. I’ll promise to post a few posts to get this RP going. Just school has been a bit hectic and I had like my birthday and other stuff, but I am back now, hopefully.

3 Likes

Hey man, never let the RP get in the way of your life. No need to apologize.

2 Likes

Only if you knew what time it was now…

1 Like

I know it’s 3:00 AM ya weirdo. Still don’t know how you do it.

1 Like

Almost 3:00 AM lol. And I don’t know either. I just do it.

1 Like

As some of you know I couldn’t be online this week. Can I get a quick reqind of what happened recently?