The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

Am I the only one wondering at Lego’s word choice?

Like I know what they mean, but it’s weird to see a website tell you your birthday isn’t valid.

2 Likes

I was wondering about that too. It is odd.

1 Like

Lego: “Sorry kid, but according to these numbers, you birth didn’t happen.”

9 Likes

It seems to be slowing down, and we’re only at 6000.

I’m not seriously worried, I jut wanted to use this meme again.

13 Likes

It could be worse. It could have plateaued at a lower number.

1 Like

It did slow down, that’s for sure, but considering how we still have 781 days left, it doesn’t really matter.

3 Likes

we would reach 10,000 if we had only 4 more supporters every day, according to my calculations.

3 Likes

Well it really slowed down quite a bit today, I’m thinking about ways to promote it more, but I still don’t have a really good idea.

And about the time thing in 781 days bionicles anniversary is over^^, I hope we can reach 10k sooner

4 Likes

I’m sure. If this is the new rate, I predict it’ll hit 10 by next January at the latest.

1 Like

I think the review period ends in January, so I’d hope that we would reach it by then, but we’ll see.

1 Like

like I said, at the latest. Can you see the amount of supports you’ve received in a day so far? If so what’s that number?

1 Like

Do we have it being promoted to the peeps on Tumblr, I know there’s a few Bionicle fans over there?

1 Like

Well, it’s better late than never.

2 Likes

I don’t have tumblr, so I don’t know. That might be a good place to promote it

1 Like

Yep, the @TheMightyObsidianDude handled it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/dcxgy3/the_legend_of_the_bionicle_celebrating_20_years/

2 Likes

That’s Reddit… Tumblr is a different platform altogether.

3 Likes

:tuma:

I read it as reddit. Don’t know why.

1 Like

Promoting it on casual LEGO groups (that don’t necessarily have much of a connection with Bionicle) can also be a good idea. I have seen quite some people who knew nothing about the theme who supported it just because they liked how it looks.

So I think it’s time to expand and promote it to casual LEGO fans too.

5 Likes

That, or they had Bionicle, and enjoyed it, but were never invested fans.

3 Likes

yes this one especially, Bionicle is very well known under young adults. I think a lot of people still have fond memories of their old Bionicle toys, even if they arn’t super invested anymore

3 Likes