The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Thanks for all the work you put in! I was wondering if you could show me how the unity piece is connected at his waist, and if possible how the protector torso connects to the rest of the body…?

1 Like

In all seriousness… I would be glad to commission him for one

4 Likes

Please commission that! We would all love that.

especially myself

especially

6 Likes

Love the Makuta, Altair! :smiley:

“THE ENDGAME HAS BEGUN, ALTAIR! BUT FIRST, YOU MUST RAISE A SERIES OF INTRICATE INSTRUCTIONS TO SHOW HOW TO BUILD IT!”

THANK---- ahem, thank you for your hard work! Can’t wait to build it, as well as get the Mask of Ultimate Power!

8 Likes

also this:

24 Likes

OH MY GOSH ALTAIR GET ON THIS NOW.

To Dviddy: I love you

Seriously guys this is groundbreaking!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I just asked the designer to take more photos for the community, hopefully he listens.

7 Likes

Can you ask him to check if the yellow knob on Makuta’s back is a function? Like it rotates the shoulder and arm or is it just for display?

5 Likes

I think it is. I’m not at the convention ya know I asked his instagram

3 Likes

Oh, no…

3 Likes

Altair you have no idea the laugh that got outta me, thanks!

2 Likes

Heh i think Altair version of Makuta look more good,then this instagram guy.

1 Like

This Instagram guy is a Lego designer and this is the official model, which we are trying to re-create on this topic.

3 Likes

Oh man, this is the shot we’ve been needing for so long. Sorry Altair

2 Likes

Oh dont know he oficial Lego designer,whether it means that Lego after all will provide us the instruction of Makuta?

1 Like

So now that we are close to building this version, anyone want to start a topic to build his ‘overlord’ version? :3

We may need to wait till we get shots of the art book for that as i don’t believe we’ve seen both halves or the combined form of the G2 mask of time

2 Likes

We aren’t done yet. Hopefully ma man Altair modified his model and uploads instruction. Than once the 3d printed MUP is finished and we have a photo of it on the set, we can consider this finished.

1 Like

I’m looking through the topic and I can’t find the turnaround shots of Altair’s model. Anyone have these? Thanks.