The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

so you’re that kind of person eh

1 Like

I ended up not having to sand the gun, I just clipped down those panels and it worked just fine

1 Like

My father bought me a big set of ohuhu markers. It’s time to learn to color decently

11 Likes

where we droppin bois

6 Likes

ah, I see you got one good videogame

4 Likes

for a split second I thought it was vallejo paint and I started drooling

4 Likes

I remember picking that up way back when and showing it off to a bunch of my friends at school lol.

i was gonna make a joke about the transformers one being the good one but i honestly can’t bring myself to do it

1 Like

ooooo
are these the brush tip ones?

1 Like

no, they are the normal ones. i tried markers with a brush tip before and I didn’t like them that much, so, instead of getting less markers with a brush I asked for these ones.

1 Like

Cool!
Enjoy them, I’ve heard good things about Ohuhu

1 Like

I’ve already tried them (I drew and colored my pfp) and I have to say that they feel pretty nice. The color goes down smoothly, they blend nicely,I have plenty of colors to choose from and my father is not broke, what more could I want? Now I need to learn to use them properly

5 Likes

Got myself Netflix soundwave in the wild for normal retail price

Also newage scaramanga aka legends class masterpiece soundwave

Sometimes I love seeing what a third party can do even at a tiny scale

5 Likes

I had a moment of weakness at a brick show today

Funny the store owner jokingly offered to throw in some jack stone figures…probably should have got them for the memez

6 Likes

My first ever 3D print… and I did it myself!
@KhingK’s Garai.

Putting it on a moc that was originally supposed to be Takutanuva, but it gradually shifted away from that vibe. I think the Garai works well on it though!
I could work on my cleaning skills but I am very impressed with it at the moment.

7 Likes

Just got the new LEGO creator Fiat 500, great set!

now to build Lupin to drive it

8 Likes

It looks really good on that moc!

2 Likes

Thank you! He needed a large mask!

2 Likes

Birthday Bonks.

IMG_3162

13 Likes

My bricklink order just arrived :smile:

Time to finish my Lariska :sunglasses:

12 Likes