The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

you see the thing is I actually prefer spitta

3 Likes

that’s sick, my brother traded my lizaru for a snappa 8 years ago and ive never gotten the heart to tell him that it was a bad choice

2 Likes

Nostaaaaaaaaaaalgiaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

That’s quite a shame.

1 Like

TEAL AND PURPLE

Pharah wings, a pink clam shell, and the minifig piraka spines from carnage.

7 Likes

Next three new friends!

AND OH MY GOD HE’S SO FRICKEN BIG I LOVE IT!

7 Likes

Look at that grin!

1 Like

He’s a happy boy.

You got a new bed?

1 Like

Is that minotourus I spy in the background?

2 Likes

The lego game? Oh yeah. We’ve had it for ages.

2 Likes

I can’t show it without giving away my personal info, but I got my driver’s license today

3 Likes

Today was my grand birthday, where I got to visit a bar for the first time. But I did not drink because of… personal reasons. So that happened. But I got other stuff too!

A cool LEGO Borger set from my sister.

It’s massive my guys.

With some birthday cash I also got this old fart.

10 Likes

Got studio series soundwave and cyberverse one step repugnus.

And shockingly repugnus has something I’d never thought I’d see; a one step with more then just Sentai articulation. Unfortunately though paint is the same as the others.

3 Likes

Nice. I always thought the burger truck looked neat. And hey, I wouldn’t drink at a bar either. Southern Baptist over here.

2 Likes

Same mindset here, though not specifically Southern Baptist.

My Amazon order just arrived today!

I still had some of my Christmas money left (and by that, I mean a gift card), so I decided to buy Jay’s Cyber Dragon. There are a few gaps in the build (especially in the torso’s construction), but it’s still a well-designed set and I can really respect Jay’s new color scheme :stuck_out_tongue: .

6 Likes

I don’t quite get the point of the remodeling going on at the store that I got these from, but I’m thankful for the clearance nonetheless. In case you aren’t sure, I did get these as complete sets and not just what you see here.

4 Likes

I got some duplo figs, a few pohatu parts, some random wheels and bearings and an incomplete at-rt at the mall for eight bucks. The mocs on top were just me wasting time with the bag of scraps.

9 Likes