The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got studio series soundwave and cyberverse one step repugnus.

And shockingly repugnus has something I’d never thought I’d see; a one step with more then just Sentai articulation. Unfortunately though paint is the same as the others.

3 Likes

Nice. I always thought the burger truck looked neat. And hey, I wouldn’t drink at a bar either. Southern Baptist over here.

2 Likes

Same mindset here, though not specifically Southern Baptist.

My Amazon order just arrived today!

I still had some of my Christmas money left (and by that, I mean a gift card), so I decided to buy Jay’s Cyber Dragon. There are a few gaps in the build (especially in the torso’s construction), but it’s still a well-designed set and I can really respect Jay’s new color scheme :stuck_out_tongue: .

7 Likes

I don’t quite get the point of the remodeling going on at the store that I got these from, but I’m thankful for the clearance nonetheless. In case you aren’t sure, I did get these as complete sets and not just what you see here.

4 Likes

I got some duplo figs, a few pohatu parts, some random wheels and bearings and an incomplete at-rt at the mall for eight bucks. The mocs on top were just me wasting time with the bag of scraps.

9 Likes

My goodness, I remember the ads for the “bob the builder” duplo sets.

2 Likes

AH MAH GAHSH

BOB THE BUILDER
My childhood in Duplo form
The most beautiful man known to mankind.

2 Likes

Got a guy today

5 Likes

Gundam Universe Barbatos.
I was curious about the quality of these figures.
They look great in whatever pose you can get them in, but their articulation is…
subpar.

2 Likes

Yep. If you can afford tamashi nations get those figures instead. I have the universe wing gundam and tamashi IBO kilmaris; the only difference is size , articulation, and price.
The main problem I think is the hips; the skirts have the similar issue as the originals toys that they don’t move as much as needed so that joint is next to useless.

1 Like

Got four of these buddies for free. I mean…Why not?

3 Likes

My sister has one of those, it always gives me Oobi and Uma flashbacks.

6 Likes

oh, hey: nightmare fuel

Wait until you see the foot.

I don’t think I want to see that.

1 Like

You don’t. That episode was supposed to give a message about not judging people for their differences, but I think the message was lost in the delivery.

4 Likes

Got a large haul of stuff

4 Likes

Tamashii nations look amazing, I just don’t usually have the money. :stuck_out_tongue:
Plus this was an experiment, and honestly I’m glad I bought it. It’s a nice little thing.

Same here. They’re nice but definitely more of a display figure then a toy.