The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

The S.H. figuarts of Gundam.

About right.

1 Like

Just got a pair of 3D printed Praetorian helmets to complete the set, now just to paint/get another Praetorian to complete the 8-man group.

11 Likes

Galidor may be dead, but the idea of frankensteining unrelated objects together is still going strong.

10 Likes

I’ve got some parts.

And a little guy.

6 Likes

girl actually. Neat anyway.

shut up he’s a guy now

Nice! I really hope you will be able to get back to MOCing. Can’t wait to see what you will do!

I spread some of those on some small mocs, and I’ve bought some of them for future tests, but it was mostly restocking.

1 Like

Got a smol boi

5 Likes

Found some stuff in a charity shop. Namely Vakama Hordika and the DOTM Ark.

Also, with all the Ark’s weapons, Optimus can do this now:

give me your face

10 Likes

Picked this up a goodwill for 61 bucks, A massive tote of lego parts, including a complete Mindstorms NXT education edition, the Penguin mobile from the batman movie, an Aquaraiders sea sled, a Jurasic park set, a mixed bag of partially complete friends and princesses sets, a broken up Anakin’s starfighter, and a sealed Mincraft Mushroom Biome set, plus a bunch of loose parts.

The education edition is neat because it includes two of the Indiana Jones boulder pieces in red and blue, in addition to three of the old light bricks and and three RJ-11/RCX adapter cables.

8 Likes

Man… That’s a great deal you got there!

Got earthrise deluxe wave 1

I know people have said cliff jumper is small but dear god look at all that negeative space in package. Hopefully if a repaint comes out it’ll come with something more substantial then a big gun.

4 Likes

Got some proto-minifig torsos and legs and other late seventies/early eighties things at an antique shop. And I got around to bricklinking the white pneumatic t’s that exist by some miracle. There’s probably some alternate universe where the white t’s are the common ones and the gray ones are just now coming out.

7 Likes

Got beastbox trident today.

I’d be interested in seeing 52 toys make a cube combiner or some kind of multi changer cube. Maybe they could even get a super sentai zyuohger licensed set.

3 Likes

Was tax returns season.

T. Rex was hungry.

7 Likes

More fodder to the hoard

5 Likes

Flat tops from Dash Justice, Madam Hooch, Norman Osborn, and Zane.

The Competition/Cyberslam helmet from 1998 and it’s descendant, the Hidden Side helmet from 2020. Yeah, it took twenty-two years for them to make a minifig scale one.

8 Likes

Got some transformers and gunpla.

4 Likes