The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

forgot to post stuff here from my birthday here

spinister(middle)

Galaxy Upgrade Prime

Zaku 2

8 Likes

Happy birthday!
That’s some nice loot you got!
I’ve got that particular Zaku kit, it’s a nice one.

1 Like

Got the newest kiramagin minipla

4 Likes

I got these two awesome artbooks today

And my god these are some big fricken books.

5 Likes

Birthday loot!

I got a fancy new drawing tablet, and also 20 bucks from my Grandma.

6 Likes

Nice! Happy B-day!

1 Like

Thank you!

Birth

2 Likes

@Flux made me this beautiful piece of art
I guess this would go here :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you so much, Flux! It means a lot.

6 Likes

Oh its a Zaku head. I kept looking at your profile pick and thought it was a weird bird. That makes a lot more sense.

1 Like

It’s close to the Zaku head, it’s the Sazabi.

2 Likes

Okay so I’ve gotten quite a few things the past couple weeks. Let’s start off with my birthday, where I got: Ninjago, Lloyd and Jay arcade pods, Legacy Thunder Raider, and The Cyber Dragon.

Next, I delved back into Transformers with Earthrise Astrotrain, Generations Springer, and Studio series Scavenger, Hightower, Mixmaster, and Soundwave (I’d love to find Long Haul and Scrapmetal for a reasonable price but it’s next to impossible to find them anymore)

Finally, I decided to try out Brinklink For the first time to complete some ninjago minfig sets. Currently I’ve received DoTD Nya and Stone Armor Kai

5 Likes

Got myself the transformers t beast artbook.

Unfortunately no megatron design unless it’s in the second but I will forgive you generation toys if you make a thunderwing or blitzwing figure. Seriously I love these designs.

7 Likes

ART
Those look awesome!

Yep. I really hope generation toys gets to the decepticons. Maybe even some weird characters like galaxy shuttle

Just god; I honestly can’t even rank the ones in the book; they’re all so awesome looking,

5 Likes

Just bought A Hat in Time! Really looking forward to playing it.

4 Likes

I got a zaktan man, and the seller included every piece! Not the best set, he reminds me why I quit collecting bionicles in 2006. His projectile arm can’t articulate properly, his scissor hands are so long the rear end can’t fit flush with his arm, his head is stuck, there’s no zamor magazine, his proportions are jankier than usual. But he does have a nice variety of sand green joints so that’s the main thing.

8 Likes

Got this Lego Green Dragon off bricklink, for Dungeons and Dragons purposes. The knight I already had.

5 Likes

I got a giant yellow box for $35.

6 Likes