The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’ve been curious about this subline for a while so while ordering some stuff off amazon I found ravage for about 5$. Not the best figure but I can forgive it for being a working USB.

If I can I might try to pick up the grimlock mouse.

3 Likes

I got each one of these sets for five dollars on walmart clearance. Boy oh boy did trolls ever not sell.

4 Likes

Finally got my hands on a mobile doll may.

1 Like

without the eyes it’s creepy

1 Like

That’s why I go with the gunpla mode; the same design just looks a lot better in that form like an accel world avatar.

1 Like

Got this piece in a bag of lego, I need help identifying what set it comes from.

1 Like

could be a pneumatic piece from some older technic set

1 Like

Another photo.

1 Like

It’s from the Lego alpha team mission deep sea AT command, set 4794.

6 Likes

Yep that’s it! Thanks!

1 Like

No problem.

Also, for future reference, This topic is the place to go for questions like that; it could easily get buried here.

4 Likes

More model stuff!
I have some shader and textured paint coming in as well, I can’t wait to try em out

Well I was finally able to get studio series overload alone without paying scalping prices.

3 Likes

You Know, the Funny thing is that My Studio Series Scrapper and Skipjack Came into day, allowing me to finish my Devastator.

This is definitely not the best photo I have taken.

1 Like

All I have left is getting that upgrade set now. I would try with skipjack but I’m happy enough with rampage and there are other upcoming figures I want more.

1 Like

Meanwhile, I’ve got the SS69 combo pack on the way as per my confirmation email this afternoon.

We’re all prepping for devastation, lol.

I’ve crossed paths with the holy grail of parts packs today

7 Likes

Is that a general release set? I wouldn’t mind getting another thanos or just getting the other two.

Found it in costco, I’m not sure if you can find it anywhere else though. If you’re able to, I highly recommend getting one, three mechs for $23.99 is a killer deal.

1 Like

I got the '89 batmobile constraction add-ons, gunmetal dino tail tips, bowser horns, toadette hair ball joints, recolors of the cone-shaped classic castle helmet, etc. The green helmets are from a rare unreleased KKII minifig, white helmets from nexo knights, sand green from lotr, dark red from avatar.

6 Likes