The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I pre ordered pikmin 3 deluxe with birthday money

2 Likes

Oh yeah forgot to post what I got like last week

3 Likes

I got shoes themed after Vegeta from dragonball, my excitement is over 9000!
image image

4 Likes

Along with some clothes ans home stuff I picked up one of the Costco mech packs. Sure I already had thanos but it really is a good deal buying 2 getting one free.

4 Likes

For the record, I don’t have access to my normal backdrop right now…

I just got Star Wars Battlefront for $2 at a flea market! Strangely enough, it actually works really well.

It’s also the first time I’ve played a T-rated video game. I feel so mature now…

8 Likes

that head is creeping me out

@Emuex is that NIB or used?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

Got this while on sale at Target, and it’s… ok. Build is very meh and parts selection is decent, but the parts to price ratio was what sold me

2 Likes

How much was it? My target might have it on sale to.

I do love a good bargain on lego

1 Like

Got it for $16, so 20% off. I saw that a lot of Ninjago sets were on sale too. I should also mention that they’re handing out $10 gift cards for spending at least $50 on Lego sets, which I kind of regret missing out on today. Hopefully the gift card deal applies to any sets and not just the ones with the sales tag. I think the discounts and card deal is apart of their month long black friday sales event

1 Like

Nice! I’ll make sure to check it out!

Might buy some legacy sets.

1 Like

Just did some more digging. The gift card deal applies to a majority of sets and ends on the 21st, though you might want to check if it’s available in your area
Link to details

Couldn’t find if the sales are apart of the black friday thing or not, might also want to check if they’re available as well

Hope you find a good deal!

So łego; how long until we get a minifigure? Personally I’d like to have one before I start having senior citizen issues but take your time; no rush.

3 Likes

Got a bunch of LEGO Fabuland parts and figures for 15$:

I am looking forward to making some interesting MOCs with those parts.

5 Likes

Yep, I’m at it again. Here’s my latest haul:

I got the Darth Vader buildable figure for $15 (the box wasn’t in a good condition, but it was still sealed, surprisingly) and the most recent Lego Star Wars Character Encyclopedia for $20 (which I mostly just got for the Crimson Dawn Darth Maul minifigure).

4 Likes

I got cyberslam/competition half liftarms, those weird galidor tube segments, teal dino tail tips from trolls, yellow connectors, etc.

9 Likes

Yummy rare colour pieces…

13 Likes

Nice find! Were they sealed?

Well they still have the cardboard sleeves, so I’m guessing yes.

No they weren’t sealed-I wouldn’t be able to bear opening brand new sets :laughing: The good news though is no cracked joints plus the seller has lots of similar stuff!

Who’s the seller?