The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I have glue and plastic cement already. However, it’s already assembled, and the one peice that could have used it, the crest, is already lost to the void.

(I do 40k and other 28mm minis, compared to that this was a breeze.)

1 Like

yup, that was it
pla-plate time

makes collecting lego look cheap ugh ugh

Honestly, it’s about the same. Though if you know the right places you can get them significantly cheaper. (Legally mind you, so the mods don’t decend upon me)

2 Likes

w- b- h- how?

yes I also acquired Char’s Zaku

5 Likes

what, do they not have that one in florida?

What no it’s just that we both got the same mobile suit at the same time

1 Like

One of us! one of us!

Welcome to the Addiction hobby

3 Likes

i was gonna say

to go to disney world i think i saw one there

2 Likes

wait actually

I may have gotten 7158 Furno Bike and a Looney Tunes Minifigure blind bag in a box in the mail, but I need to open it to be sure.

wait no it was the origin rx 78

1 Like

Get out of here armada deluxe prime; this is the true “bendy” prime

My only problem is the back knee panel that sliding mechanism could really use some work.

5 Likes

I haven’t posted here in absolute ages, but I have a particular package containing a large statue depicting my personal deity set to arrive tonight, and I’m really fricken excited about it. Can’t wait to open it up after work and take some photos.

2 Likes

Ah I see you got yourself a Wodan. Nice

When possible fingered on a transformers toy

1 Like

Third party Mastermind creations Optus pexus so not technically transformers. He’s kinda famous right now for just how insane his posability is.

3 Likes

Got this about a decade too late, but I wanted to finally complete the collection of the theme that got me into MOCing.

13 Likes

Now there’s a blast from the past

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Really is a shame they haven’t made a new educational series like that. Nowadays it is quite a jump from juniors and City to Ninjago or Starwars complex builds, and even then children just may not pick up on the techniques in the sets without a book :confused:

1 Like