The Loop (RPG)

“Yeah, I mean, what else could we wear?”

1 Like

Dr. Agler bends down a bit to fit through the doorway. He follows the group down into the cellar

1 Like

“Well Ryan said that his uncle was a Religious man so the clothes we’re wearing now would probably work, we’d just need to BS our way into him letting us in.” Alex placed a large bag in the middle of the room “Put the rifles and ammo in here.”

6 Likes

Ryan turns to Julia while they’re working on testing, and says “in a couple hours, I’m going to come back for this thing. Something is coming, and I need EMPTE to help defeat it. I know I sound crazy, but you have to trust me. I need to leave for now, but I will be back. If I’m not back by 7:30, start getting it ready to go on the lift. Thanks, see you soon.” Ryan waved to the others and started heading up the stairs.

1 Like

George welded a few things to the pump, as he referenced a sketch he made. He took some gears out of his bag and placed them in the housing, then he welded everything to a plate with two holes. One of the the two had a standard attachment point for a hose while from the other poked out a pully. He sealed everything. “And this is it” he said to James “for the water supply we will use the emergency water tank in the ship and we will drive the thing with these belts right… here” George opened a big drawer labeled belt material and he took out a big and heavy spool. “To install it in the ship we will need to bring a few things, I’ve set them on the desk. Could you put them in my bag while I gather the last items?” He asked to james @TheCobaltCorsair

1 Like

Adele drops in the rifle Alex handed her, and then walks over to some sort of heavy rifle mounted on it’s own separate pedestal.

“Anyone want this?”

5 Likes

“Of course,” James said, as he put the items in George’s bag.

Every time I’m not on my computer, this RP suddenly becomes active… go figure… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

George took a few things from the shelves but then he looked at the door to one of the back rooms “he said not to enter…” he thought to himself “he can’t just say something like that…” he continued as he walked towards the door. “Maybe I can see what’s behind this door…” and looked in the key hole but he couldn’t see anything “uff… what a shame” he took the things he gathered and went to put them in his bag.

1 Like

“I’ll take it.” Dr. Agler takes the weapon and straps it onto his back for temporary storage.

3 Likes

“Hey anyone found some kind of small shot gun?” David called out from where he standing looking at some crates

3 Likes

“Help yourself.” She gestures to a rack of assorted scattershot weapons in the corner.

2 Likes

“Great” David says as he walks over and picks one up, examining it then he puts it into his British Racing Green trench coat

3 Likes

Speaking to no one in particular, Dr. Agler says, “Does anyone have rope? I could see it being useful in the near future.”

1 Like

“Uh yeah, I think I saw some over there.” Alexander points to the back left corner of the room.

6 Likes

“Sorry I don’t carry rope” David calls from his spot “hey er Axel? It’s Axel right? are we getting the airship because we haven’t tried it before?”

3 Likes

Once Ryan gets to the top of the stairs, he closes the hatch and locks it behind him. He then heads for the door of the warehouse. He nods to the guard and heads back to his other lab. He walks in and sees the finished pump ready to go. “Nice work on the pump. I hope my laboratory was Sufficient for the work and the parts?” He asks the other two scientists.

1 Like

“The parts were almost all here. The only thing we need to do is to install it in the airship” george said

1 Like

“Apparently they were also developing these, although I can’t see why. Maybe for silence?” Adele picks up what appears to be sort of crossbow with collapsable arms. “May as well take one.” She says, picking one up and placing it in another rucksack, which she slings over her shoulder.

“Anyways, we should probably be heading out.”

2 Likes

“Wait!” Austin says. “All I have is a puny knife. Is there anything left?”

2 Likes

“Anything you have in mind?”

2 Likes