The Loop (RPG)

“last time.”

“I’ve got a few plans but nothing really concrete.”

“Yes.”

6 Likes

Austin finishes off his food, though he was clearly listening to the conversation. “We’re all lucky all of us are still alive” he says. “I don’t know what I was thinking when I tried to stop that thing, but I must have had a reason.”

2 Likes

“You were confident that if we’d stopped The colossus we would stop the Loop I believe.”

7 Likes

“I’m beginning to think that that was a false suspicion” Austin replies. “Also, how do you know this? Your memory is as foggy as ours, isn’t it?”

1 Like

Ryan looked up from his notes and took a long drink from his teacup. “Could we perhaps stop by my laboratory. I think I have a few of these parts there, and wile I still haven’t figured out exactly what they do, perhaps a few more heads could help. Maybe we can figure out how to stop it if we know what they are”

1 Like

"No I don’t think it is

“That’s not actually a bad idea. But we have to be Quick The colossus will be here Around 8:53.”

6 Likes

“So it always kills us?” David grumbled as he gets up from his spot he head to the door

4 Likes

“Well then, what are we waiting for!” Ryan says, stuffing his notes back into his pockets. “Let’s head out” he finishes his food in three bites, stands up, and heads for the door.

1 Like

Hopefully going to Ryan’s lab didn’t lead up to our getting killed the last three times, James thought.

1 Like

“So … just to clarify, does this mean that any action I accomplish within the next ten hours will be completely erased with the next reset? And we’re just going to go through this whole rigamarole again tomorrow? Or will our memories be better with each reset?”

3 Likes

That doesn’t make sense. Why would your memory be clear but ours isn’t?

3 Likes

“Wait Alex, how many resets have you been through?” David asked Alex

3 Likes

@N01InParticular

“Hey Aiden… Austin… wait, what was your name again? Uh… anyways, have you got your drawing with you? can I see it again?” George asked Nessuno while they walked towards the lab

1 Like

“Yes, And As for your memories that’s also a yes.”

“I’ve already answered I DO NOT KNOW!” Alexander responded clearly annoyed

“As far as I’m aware of Three, Same as you.”

“Alexander. And yeah.” He dug through his pocket and pulled out the drawing.
“Here you go.”

6 Likes

George took the drawing with one hand and with the other he reached into his bag. He pulled out a llittle book. it was clearly very weathered and on the cover there was written “sketches/notes mechanisms 2976-_____” or something like that (the spelling was so awful it was hardly deciferable). he flicked to the first few pages and he started comparing the drawing to a few of his sketches “if this thing didn’t kill us I’d almost say it looks cool. Some of it’s mechanisms are present in the engine-thing that keeps the city in the sky, like these things on the colossus shoulders.” he pointed out “did we learn anything on how this thing works in the last loops?” George asked Alex

1 Like

“It can fly and shoot lasers. At least that’s all we’re aware of so far.”

6 Likes

"Then maybe we should just spend this loop observing it, not trying to stop it. We technically have an infinite amount of time to fix this, right?

2 Likes

“We already tried that. Nothing new presented itself.” he placed his mask onto his face, opened the door. “Lead the way Ryan.” @T4k4nuv4

6 Likes

“Alright, this way” Ryan says, the starts heading for the government sector. “So, you say it fires lasers, are they beams of light?” He says as he puts on his mask. “Also, where do the lasers originate from? How destructive are the lasers?” Ryan says, firing off questions in rapid succession.

1 Like

“Yes. No They’re more like plasma. From the Eyes. Extremely destructive.” Alexander answered as he combed his fingers through his hair following ryan.

6 Likes