The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

It’s actually his uncle. Ryan’s father is in jail. You might want to fix that

1 Like

oop totally missed that

7 Likes

No worries, just wanted to make sure you had the right dude. After all, it could have an impact

1 Like

appreciate it

6 Likes

Does anyone think that they could make a brief some up of what the group David is in is doing? Thank I would really appreciate it

sorry I am finding it a bit hard to follow the two different groups

3 Likes

David stayed with the scientists, right?

1 Like

group is in building getting weapons so they can steal an airship

group a consits of @Winger @Atobe_Brick @Cordax @Eilrach @N01InParticular

group b is @TheCobaltCorsair @T4k4nuv4 @GX_05

10 Likes

I tried to leave it open so that if there’s something you have in mind you’d be able to find it under the label of “experimental weaponry”

4 Likes

Could this thing be wielded in one hand?

3 Likes

no clue I just found it online

I mean probably.

2 Likes

What say you, N01InParticular?

If it can, Agler will take it. If not, he’ll leave it.

2 Likes

Anything can be dual wielded if you are creative enough. I’m assuming you are asking for double fire power

1 Like

Well it looks like it only has one handle so I’ll say it can be one handed, another observation is that it has a strap that would probably go over the shoulder to distribute weight

5 Likes

eh, kind of. Dr. Agler has a cane (He doesn’t really need it to walk but shhhh), so it’d be kind of odd if he had to drop of his cane in order to hold his gun.

wait… do some firearms have two handles?

2 Likes

He can sit down and shoot

1 Like

One to help support weight another with a trigger.

7 Likes

uh oh

see this is what happens when you let things neglect

generally no, at least not as in two pistol grips. A modern rifle usually has one pistol grip and then a support somewhat on the barrel. Sometimes people would use a monopod.

also @Cordax if there’s any weapons you want now might be a good time.

3 Likes

If anyone was wondering where the actual hecc I was yesterday. Well I was making a fictional religion for this RP and since most of the characters would probably be aware of what it is I decided to put a helpful information sheet for it here.

Name: The Lacunites

Founded about 50 years ago when their founder: Terence Solis had gone out on a routine trip on his airship when he realized he had lost sight of his home and found himself lost. No one knows how long he was out there for, but at some point the Sky spoke to him, apparently it told him that the sanctuaries are a gift from it, and as such they should not be tampered with lest they incur their wrath. The sky also told him that one day it would destroy all the non-believers and that he best be doing some inducting that all of humanity not be destroyed. After telling him this the sky teleported him back to sikkerhed that he may complete his mission.

Beliefs: the lacunites believe that the Sanctuaries are sacred and therefore should not be tampered with.
They have taken an oath of non-violence, however they are allowed to own weapons under the word that they not use them.
Members are most likely to own airships or know members that own them, as they believe that the closer you get to the sky the more you are enveloped in the lacuna’s (their god i.e the sky) presence.
If any members break these rules they will be cast out for a time.

Practices:
the lacunites hold a Mass every thursday, where they ascend into the sky in airships and remove their masks (they see them as only blocking their connection to the lacuna) and sing hymns and prayers into the sky before descending and holding a feast in the sky’s honor. (members are allowed to do this at any time but are encouraged to partake in the ritual with the rest of the church.)
@Winger @T4k4nuv4 @GX_05 @TheCobaltCorsair @Atobe_Brick @Cordax @Eilrach

9 Likes

Noice

time to mess with some innocent people’s religion bois :sunglasses:

3 Likes