The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

“Will you shut up!” Runa says to him. “Did you not hear the voice talking earlier? Someone else is here!”

Daven quiets down and partly glares at Runa.

Pulse is unprepared and unable to react to the shadows, crying out as he is pulled through the floor. He attempts to pull himself free, landing with a telekinetically-enhanced roll if he is able.

He would be, as Shade lands loudly, cracking the floor below him. He rushes Pulse, going much faster than he had above the ceiling.

Coldblood rose out of the murky waters, spewing sewage from his mouth.
“What are you looking at, tin man?” He growled.

Runa held a glowing hand towards him. “A scaled creep stalking me.” He growled back.

Coldblood’s tail smacked on the ground, as he glared at Runa.
“Scaled heap?! Why I outta-” coldblood charged at Runa, clear extended. But before he could get to him, however, he suddenly stopped.
Coldblood roared in immense pain as small bolts of electricity visibly surged through his body. He collapsed to his knees, growling.
“Stupid device!”

Runa lowered his hand. “And one without self determination. How pitiful. At least he’s not a threat.” He says, starting to walk away.

Coldblood huffed in response to Runa’s remark, steam rising from his snout.

“So this is Hawkhood?” Jake mutters

Runa pays him no mind, just walking away, further into the alleyway.

Mirror continued through the streets. “Where could this supposed scrap pile be?” She asked herself. (@Ghid)

Silver Tongue sits in his recently cleaned office. “So, this Switchblade fellow’s found a way to pull petty pranks using a teleporting man.” He says to a nearby man. “I want to speak with that man he used. He seems like he could be interesting. Who is there to send out?” He asks the man.

“Salesman is currently out doing…whatever it is he does, so not him.” The other man says. “And Mira is currently looking for Switchblade himself. Anthony has gone off the radar again…”

Silver Tongue sighs. “What are we going to do with that boy?” He asks himself. “Go on. That only leaves Doctor Ito, correct?”

"Yes sir, though isn’t he busy with your project? "

“Have him come in to speak with me. I can convince him to help. It might even help in his work.”

The man nods and goes out the door. “Will do, sir.” He says, taking his leave.

1 Like

Zack was still slumped over on his desk snoring soundly as he slept.

The man walks into a room to see a man in a red polo ■■■■■ and black pants working on a large computer in the middle of the relatively empty room, typing away at some code. He taps the man on the shoulder. “Mr. Hinata?” He asks. “Silver Tongue wants you to go find someone for him. He said it might help with your work as well.”

Hinata sighs. “By dragging me away from it?” He asks. “Alright. I’ll look.” He gets up, leaving the room. “I’ll find him soon. But this had better have something good. This project has already been going on too long.”

1 Like

Daven looking at the lizard thing before deciding to head off, before it notices him.

Pulse has no time to think, pushing himself to his feet and then flying off the ground, flying towards Shade. He brings his fist up, pushing with telekinesis as he aims a punch to the head.

1 Like

J-73 arrives at the port of New Hawkhood. It was time for him to enact the plan.

Shade is hit right under the jaw, throwing him back a ways, before he caught himself in midair. He growls loudly, his red eyes glowing in the darkness as he glared at Pulse.

1 Like

J-73 decides that an act of crime would be the best way to alert the authorities and any other criminal is of course to commit a great crime and get away with it. So where was a good place to commit a crime, sure he could just murder someone and call it a day, but stealing something well known and very precious would be perfect…

If he headed south, he might be able to find the area most filled with tourist attractions and cultural areas, like museums. If he headed west, however, he might find the park, with the large statue in the middle, of the half-wooded cemetery hill,. where many figures of the city’s history were layed to rest, some with very ornate tombs.

He stayed westward and saw the park, deciding to scan what he could find of value.

Daven leaves the alleyway and decides to head north east.

Kaleo sits through his class, wondering if he could find cheap or free food anywhere.

Xano walks around several stores marking SOH signs with chalk rating their experience and prices to any other member that stumbles upon it.