featuring @Synnova32’s Johmak - Crystal of the Night

featuring @Zeg’s Krakua

24 Likes

More of @Synnova32’s Johmak adapted to GWP form

8 Likes

𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙑𝙖𝙝𝙞

9 Likes

Best one by far.

Seriously though, these are all so awesome.
I love that you included Syn’s Johmak. It’s one of the best versions of the character I’ve seen.

8 Likes

This inside joke never gets old Istg

Glad you like my design enough to canonize it in your vision heh; these are bricking fantastic builds!

Rather excellent editing too :beers: keep it up!

5 Likes

Blessed by the great Synnova

Also, can’t wait for you to finish your Marenda drawing.

4 Likes

Loved your Johmak so much, you know I had to make instructions.

Also, very tempted to make others of Johmak’s species. Especially the winged version.

5 Likes

Botar’s definitely my favourite of all of these. They’re all really good adaptations of their respective models, but this Botar build goes a step further and (in my eyes) improves upon the design of the original, specifically in the head; it looks like an original design now, not just a Metru head with teeth strapped to the front.

5 Likes

The ears are inspired by another MoC (unfortunately, I can’t find whom, but he used the same piece as ears and had a couple of Piraka MOCs), but everything else is original.

3 Likes

You sure put a lot of work into Jerbraz, but I think trinuma is the best, he’s just so blocky and bulky.

3 Likes

Bad news, everyone, I’ve lost the stud.io files when I had to change computers…

At least it’s fairly easy to reverse engineer by eye… right? (I need instructions for Johmak… even though I designed her GWP form).

2 Likes

Botar look great. How does it look with Cap off panel stud on the top teeth?

1 Like

I vaguely remember using piece 75937 or piece 92692.

3 Likes