The Relationship Topic

This man right here gets it.

3 Likes

Welp, my relationship dissolved. Turns out she is probably lesbian.

3 Likes

Dang that’s harsh man.

I spoke to the girl I liked last summer on the phone earlier. We worked a lot of stuff out.

Congratulations! Do you think it will become anything?

No it wasn’t romantic at all, and I don’t want it to be. She’s not the kind of person I would want to date either, our personalities and the way we each think is very different.

Ahhhhh… Ouch. Well, if she’s under 20 statistics say that she’ll change that in a few years, but still, probably better looking for greener pastures.

Source?

2 Likes

Looked down at least even or eight articals and they all contained content I wouldn’t post here for fear of a ban.

Edit: After further research, it would appear that I mixed up the change demographics between Transgenders and Homosexuals. It actually increases among young adults and takes a drop after the age of 30, dwindling as the demographics age.

Oh gosh I’m sorry bro.

Aw, bro, that sucks.
Best of luck in, well, whatever other endeavors you’ve got going on, whether it be getting another GF or doing well in school.

1 Like

As for my love life, I recently had a relapse to my last ex but that was resolved quickly. I’m just kinda chillin, waiting, observing behavior, etc.

observing behavior

That sounds like stalking to me. Better to move on and talk to other girls as quickly as possible without waiting. You know there are movies that encourage this type of behavior but in reality it never works. I wasted time obsessing over a girl once and it only made things worse. There is no hope with her. You might as well be trying to shove a friction pin into an axle hole. All you’ll do is tear your pin apart.

Remember there are literally hundreds of thousands of people of the opposite sex that you haven’t met yet, so odds are there is a lonely person out there that is compatible with you.

6 Likes

Oh no that’s not what I meant. I just meant kinda like people watching but with your friends, and during interactions. Things like how do they respond to this?what does he do when I destroy him with a draw four? Not necessarily behavior of girls just ppl in general

1 Like

That still sounds like stalking to me…

I’m not just like watching ppl or something, I’m having a different mindset when I’m interacting with them

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
He’s keeping in mind their behaviors as he goes through daily life.
I often do the same thing, although not to see if theres a girl I like, etc.

Well it’s not to see if there’s any I like so much as likes me, so I prepare for how to handle the situation

1 Like

Yeah.
Thats basically what I meant…
Except I worded it wrong. Lol.

1 Like

There’s apparently some prom/ball thingy a lot of home-schooled teenagers go to, but I refuse to go next year. I mean what’s the point? I could be updating my Bricklink store instead. Should I go?

Also, before anyone asks, I am in the midst of making a new account. I won’t use this hand-me-down one anymore.

2 Likes

That would be considered a duplicate account and both would be subsequently banned.

7 Likes