Toa Aizmer (Toa Falment community project)

Hello everyone, I made a thing. This is my toa of air for the community project made by @Cordax. So without further ado, I present Aizmer the toa of air:

Aizmer used to an av-matoran, at least that’s what he had always thought. He was from a small island near Zakaz, because his village was so close to Zakaz they eventually were raided by Skakdi. Aizmer wasn’t in the village at the time so he survived, but he was lucky.

When he returned to the village everyone had been killed. After grieving for a few days, Aizmer realized he should try to find another island with a matoran village he could join. He made a small canoe and set out in search of an island.

When he finally found an island he was half dead and couldn’t remember anything that had happened to him. He ended up joining the local village which was an av-matoran village, so most came to believe that he was an av-matoran who had forgotten how to use his powers, and Aizmer came to believe this as well.

Eventually the two resident toa decided it was time they became turaga, and one of them chose Aizmer as his replacement. Aizmer was transformed into a toa, and to his own and many others shock; Aizmer did not transform into a toa of light, in stead the av-matoran village had a toa of air.

After becoming a toa, Aizmer’s memories slowly started to return, till eventually he could remember most of what he had forgotten. The only gap left was his time on the canoe; Aizmer had no idea how long that had been, nor did he know anything that had transpired then.

During Teridax’s reign Aizmer left the village to join a rebellion team. Eventually, he returned to help with the migration to the newly reformed Spherus Magna. Once on Spherus Magna, Aizmer decided to leave the matoran from the village and search for an explanation for his still missing memories of the canoe. He figured that Spherus Magna might hold answers, since the designers of the matoran race were from the planet.

After a while of searching for, and not finding answers, Aizmer eventually had all but given up on finding answers. It was around this time that Aizmer met a toa team called the Toa Falment. The team invited Aizmer to join them, and not having any reason not to, Aizmer became one of the Toa Falment.

This is one of my personal favorite MOCs I’ve done, especially the weapon. Please feel free to leave comments, criticism, sarcastic remarks, or all of the above.

13 Likes

Y’know what, I was going to say to delete this because the collab hadn’t officially started yet, but this moc is so good, I had to let it stay.

Oh I really thought the day to post stuff was today.
Whoops…
But I’m glad you like it

1 Like

Hey, It’s fine.

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool… axe? Is the weapon an axe? :thinking: Either way, it looks really good.

It’s an axe with elements of a scythe.

Also Aizmer is the fourth to join the Toa Falment. I posted a bit early, but the rest of the team should be out soon.

Edit: The Toa Falment Collab!

3 Likes