The Toa Falment Collab!

The Toa Falment are here! Featuring builds by @Nogus101, @N01InParticular, @SirKeksalot, @Toa_Good_Guy, @Dadertrix, @T4k4nuv4, and @Cordax.

The toa Falment are a group of Toa who came together after the reformation of sphearus magna. They all never fit in with anyone else, so their coming together was the best thing to happen to them. Elrain, toa of shadow, followed by Chizolo, Vectus, Aizmer, Solas, Akari, and then Onokk.

Here are the Toa Falment!

Elrain, Toa of shadow by @T4k4nuv4:

Chizolo, Toa of plantlife by @Cordax :

Vectus, Toa of iron by @Toa_Good_Guy :

Aizmer, Toa of air by @Nogus101 :

Solas, Toa of light by @SirKeksalot :

Akari, Toa of plasma by @N01InParticular :

Onokk, Toa of stone by @Dadertrix :

Again, thanks to @Nogus101 @SirKeksalot @N01InParticular @T4k4nuv4 @Dadertrix and @Toa_Good_Guy for making this possible.

23 Likes

Dang, that Toa of plasma is exactly how I imagine one of my own toa. Definitely need to look into getting my hands on that mask. Neat collar, there’s some really talented MOCists here!

4 Likes

Interesting MOC collab! I didn’t know you guys were doing one, otherwise, I would have entered in it myself!

4 Likes

I may create another one for an enemy species, if anyone would be interested in that.

5 Likes

I might be

3 Likes

I might be interested in that too

2 Likes

Frick that moc. For everyone who took part in the collab you know why. :wink:

@Cordax maybe one day

2 Likes

Dude I literally said it was made by you

2 Likes

I know you did. I was referring to how much of a hassle it was to finish

3 Likes

Are you mad at it because you could’t find that foot peice?

2 Likes

maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I haven’t said this yet, but I’M really happy with how everyone’s mocs turned out. They look fantastic!

Can’t wait to read all of their backstories.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Mine’s pretty long. So long in fact, I could probably turn it into a novel (or two)!

2 Likes

Yeeeesssss dew it. I have some good enemy ideas that I have not yet made

@N01InParticular Topic is posted

@Winger My moc would have been more interesting had I had time to make a better one. Glad you enjoyed the rest of this collab though!

1 Like

GASP the feared TRIPLE POST!

My man you might want to fix that.

Too late you encored the wrath of eljay.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw “@ Eljay The Toa Falment Collab!” and I was like oh snap what did I do wrong.

3 Likes