Toa Hagah Kualus, Bomonga, Pouks and Gaaki (Honor Guard Contest)

I disagree. Nurik and Iruini are sets designed to be sold at fair price. They are not reference point in term of building regulations. The reference points are they characteristic features:
-metru chest base;
-spears;
shields with rothuka;
-Shiny accents on masks, feet, shoulders, chest and tights.
Actually Norik and Iruini are sth like custom toa metru so…

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

it’s a matter of opinion lol

you can’t use “phacts and logicx” to try and force the other person to admit you’re right.

seriously someone’s about to get banned or something.

2 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. Neither option is objectively right, and you guys are likely never going to change your opinion. Which is okay. We’ll see which option is more popular when it’s time to vote.

EDIT: I guess I should also give my thoughts on the moc. It’s a nice moc. Like your Kualus, the custom shield is very impressive!

3 Likes

Team created from the toa from different regions chosen by makutas to create their guard. In lore toa from different regions may look different. Toa hagah share spears, armor details and shields. Everything else will be shaped as community will like it to.

I guess it should be a replay to my comment. Neighter of what I’ve written there was my opinion. My opinion is that people will decide what they like more and I’ll be ok with it. My argumantation about facts and logic was a response to pointless attack on my moc and it related to official rules of this contest which existance is a fact and logically speaking this moc do not violate any of them (at least for now I did not get any feedback about it). It was not about forcing someone to get my point of view but about rules of this competition.

Btw, thanks for trying to be a voice of reason in this discution

besides maybe the mask i dont think it violate any rules technichally. not tryna attack you sorry if it came off like it just tryna give my honest opinion and feedback lol

1 Like

It’s ok, I don’t want to be rude as well and sorry if you think I was. I appriciate every feedback and I get your point even if I don’t agree with it.

2 Likes

That shield has a very sleek design and great build!

1 Like

Btw, I don’t know for certain, but I’m pretty sure both of your entries are supposed to be in the same topic.

5 Likes

I’ll check later and, if I have to, I will merge them.

1 Like

The mods seem to have a way to merge topics more quickly and efficiently, so they’ll probably take care of it.

1 Like

A few things:

1: You can not submit your Hagah individually. Make all you want to, then submit.
2: Has to be one (1) topic, not several.

We’re not accepting your entries yet until you have determined yourself done with which you want to enter. Once you are, repost in the entry topic with this topic after you’ve fixed it. That means modifying the title and adding all of your Toa to the main post.

Thank you.

Take my words as you will, I was only trying to settle a situation.

If a stove can get hotter than summer temperatures in lower latitude states/countries, does that mean that they do not have hot summers? While I fully understand that builds can be much more complex, like Artakha for reference, I chose to use the term more complex to take note that it is more filled out than a regular set would have it. To that end, I never stated that this model was complex.

1. I never said that no good revamps existed, or that there weren’t any from my point of view. It is only in reaction to your statement of there being no set that looks better than its revamps that is subjective to opinion. There are wonderful, outstandingly detailed yet suitable builds, and there are oddly shaped, unnecessarily and disproportionately bulked out builds. Beyond that, I do agree that some revamps can look better, when done right.
  2. The “one sided eye friendly” rule typically did not occur with Bionicle. Rather, it is more meant for buildable play sets to provide (or at least attempt to) an appropriate balance of play and display. While some Bionicle sets do look a little off from certain angles, they are more often than not designed with an enclosed form to be seen from many angles and still be recognizable as what they represented. If you are implying that the back side of the Metru torsos look awful in this way, even if there is a community to back that idea, it is still a subjective opinion.

We all can give in. Sometimes our words just aren’t what we mean. If my words came out as such attacks, then I, too, apologize for using any misleading language.

I never said that you were not making any logical points. I was only attempting to settle the situation before behavior issues became a disqualifying factor for your entry. Your entry does follow the rules, and as such, has every right to be entered officially into the contest. I never argued against that fact.

That’s all I was trying to prevent. Again, I apologize if it did not seem that way.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll create new topic with all toa hagah after I finish them. That will be ok?

Just modify this one.

1 Like

I think you forgot to give your consent on changing the design for the final art work (mask, metallic color, spear).

Is it ok now?

Love Bomonga, he looks super powerful :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for entering.

Everything is fine, except that Gaaki’s shield is primarily blue and not primarily metallic. It will need to either be made more metallic like her armor or we can’t accept it.

Please fix this before the entry period ends. Thank you.

1 Like

Done! Idk why, but it did not marked you in previous comment, so I’ve added a new one.