Toa Orde, the Psionic Man

The first Toa of Psionics created by the Great Beings and brother of the first Toa. Once an unfettered traveler, Orde rarely ended any conflicts peacefully. Although he made many enemies, Orde never wavered from his duty for Matoran, always ensuring their safety no matter the risk. Now matured after eons, Orde is tasked to find his creators beside his younger kin.

35 Likes

This has a very regal presence

6 Likes

looks pretty great!
im loving the use of parts and flat dark gold

3 Likes

God stuff! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This might be one of my favourite versions of him that I’ve seen. I especially like the staff.

3 Likes

You can tell this is a doni moc all right. I like the pic with Helryx, wonder if they met?

5 Likes

I believe they did, as Orde is a member of the Order of Mata Nui.

2 Likes

Absolutely perfect, if the canon contests were still going I would vote for this.

3 Likes

Ooh, shiny. The bright gold is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Ah this moc looks really well made. The metallic gold works really well with the mata blue and black, and the shaping and armor are quite nicely done as well. Awesome job!

1 Like

The metallic gold feels more expensive, which works for an early Toa like him kinda like the GBs had more expensive materials when they built him. The build is great as well.The “skirt” is a nice touch.

2 Likes

I was trying to plan ahead for the DuckBricks contest and while I was searching what the community has done to avoid inadvertently copying someonelse design I found this.
I no longer want to build a MOC: this is toa Orde!
I really love this design and I think it fits really well alongside Helryx.
Just a quick question: where is the Kanohi from?

3 Likes