Transformers: Animated

Let’s talk about TF: Animated.

2 Likes

I know all the media is different, but is there already a transformers topic that you can bring this up in?

@chronicler @legomaster1378 @Political_Slime
Can this stay?

1 Like

I’d argue that Animated is different enough to warrant it’s own topic, but other mods (like that sneaky @John_Sheppard) might disagree with me. For now, I guess it can stay. :stuck_out_tongue:

For some odd reason, I really liked Bulkhead’s design:

9 Likes

@Political_Slime Thanks! Me too.

The style of TF Animated has actually shaped my own drawing style.

Also Slipstream… My favorite character. :wink:

2 Likes

Much potential. Such ruined hopes. /s

In my opinion, TF:A was a kids show for that time, just like TP:P was a kids show for that time. I liked the characters, and the twists they had.

2 Likes

Sentinel’s chin tho.

5 Likes

#Prowl4BestAutobot
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Animated was great.

It had a rocky start, but overall it and Prime were my favorite TF cartoons.

2 Likes

I love that show. Basically one of the best retellings ever put on a screen.
It also proves that Blackarachnia doesn’t have to be a “Beast Wars/Beast Machines only” character for a television show. In fact, she’s my favorite character in TFA.

2 Likes

I liked, no loved the art style. It just had something to it…

4 Likes

I really, really liked this show. This might be my second favorite Transformers cartoon next to the G1 cartoon.

3 Likes

The only good thing I can say about this particular Transformers series is I like Starscream’s voice. Spongescream. :laughing:

3 Likes

I really like TF animated. Although it was really goofy. And the chins were massive.

2 Likes

That was the best part.

2 Likes

That was the WORST part!

1 Like

##What!?##

#GET OUTTA HERE!!!#

/s

5 Likes

You’re now the worst part of this topic.

6 Likes

I think you misspelled “glorious.”

9 Likes

Are we talking 80’s transformers show. If so the music and Peter Cullen’s voice acting were great. The show itself, so-so.