Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

I totally did not miss Rukah’s post when I was rushing out my reply to get to places on time. Why that’s ridiculous, why would you ever think that? Totally didn’t happen.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you for this

1 Like

Well uh… that’s a…bombshell, alright.

Not sure how to approach this without a crisis of faith or straight out denial. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Clearly Axis is a delusional child and is as-of-yet unworthy of ascension.

4 Likes

I now have a visual representation for Roaster!

This wonderful piece was commissioned from Pandacron and I recommend checking out their other stuff. Link included for any interested.

Of course, in this game she doesn’t have the Autobot symbol. Didn’t request it for her, but it looks very nice and decided it could stay. Also, I swear I’ll get my Mini-Cons commissioned one day, I’m just very picky!

9 Likes

that’s actually mad impressive

3 Likes

Welp, now where to…

EDIT: @Chromeharpoon to be clear, I’m using “father” as that’s the typical term for priests I’m used to. If there’s another name specifically for the angelicons, I’ll use that.

1 Like

I think “father” is good. Blackbelt’s played Angelicons before that have responded to that title.

2 Likes

Sure thing. :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

I think I should clarify that there aren’t checkpoints or anything between each level of Iacon. People can just go where they want through the city without much trouble.

I figured, but Conjoint went back to Iacon and Tokamak is still over at the repair place. If it’s Ajtazt’s intention to say the full hour of Conjoint’s travel back occurred during Tokamak chilling and before the officer appeared, I figured Conjoint should be doing something to kill enough time to allow them to feasibly travel to his location if they choose to do so.

And if not, the amount of time he spends watching cat videos can be easily called something far shorter.

1 Like

Unrelated note, but I’ve been meaning to ask - what sort of personal computers/digital devices would these guys have? I’m assuming Snowblind would have some way to save the files Hotfoot is sending her for later access.

1 Like

All cybertronians can store external data in their brain units and have built-in communicators.

Oh. Yeah I guess that makes sense. The perks of being a robot. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The wobbly timelines. Well currently he’s just going where he knew Conjoint to be last, regardless if he’s still there or not. Tokamak wouldn’t have much reason to think Conjoint returned to Iacon, the Junkion could be anywhere. Unless, you know, maybe that Insecticon saw him run off that way.

2 Likes

that is possible, he could have been seen. He doesn’t exactly blend in well

1 Like

Hey wait a minute. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you give me a chance to hurt Conjoint I WILL TAKE IT DO YOU UNDERSTAND

5 Likes