Transformers Live-Action Movies

YES! I’M NOT ALONE IN MY HATRED OF BUMBLEE!

2 Likes

I was just about to bring that up. Wait a second… A transformer film with the main character being a transformer, that can happen?

Are you sure on that? I find that really hard to believe.

2 Likes

Michael will direct transformers 5 until it release on 2017, and transformers 6 will be released in 2018, with a year difference… I don’t know what Im trying to say, he doesn’t have time, that’s it

but:

1. transformers 6 might be a prequel to all the others movie focused on Bumblebee
    or
  2. transformers 6 might have nothing to do with the other movies, which is likely the right answer
3 Likes

This is bay we are talking about here. He could release a terrible movie in a year if he wanted to. Oh no we are giving him Ideas.

I actually wouldn’t mind that.

It is… But I kind of hope that it is connected to the other films. Well I hope it’s connected to the first one. The other four films weren’t the best.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was stated somewhere that Crosshair’s supposed to be a paratrooper.

1 Like

by having him in the movie for under 10 minutes and not having any lines

FOCDinobots4lyfe

he probably will, he said during the production of 3 and 4 seperatly that they were gonna be his last movies, don’t think I can take his word for it at this point

3 Likes

well he does have parachutes and glasses

2 Likes

By making him not look like a T-rex.

4 Likes

To be honest, I would have liked the movie Dinobots a lot more if they had more screen time. They were a really cool concept, and they should have had more to do.

3 Likes

I also read somewhere that the 4th would be Bay’s last. Sort of hope it is, the franchise needs a fresh mind to work on it.

I loved all the transformers, but the 4th one was the worst IMO. 3 HOURS? It could’ve been the best, it was a reboot (no more Shia, I still want him back xD) but wow did the humans suck. When will they get that we don’t go the the cinema for love stories, we go to see robots fight and explosions and guns! The only characters I liked were Shia (Sam) and his family, along with the special forces guys.

The 4th did end on a somewhat positive note. Spolier alert /s Optimus goes in search of his creators. I doubt there are humans on Cybertron xD

Unpopular opinion: I love the jokes in the films. Humor and explosions xD

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people say “The fourth is the worst”, I don’t think it is.
It might have bad acting, bad effects, bad directing, what have you. but it definitely isn’t the worst IMO.Though forgettable I remember I enjoyed this one, allot more than RoTF.
Best to worst IMO:

1. The first one
  2. DoTM
  3. AoE
  4. RoTF

P.S.
It’d be cool if they killed off Bumblebee.
Although, with Bay at the wheel, he definitely won’t do it.

3 Likes

Why did people like the first one?
It had a pee joke.
Pee jokes are bad.
You know what else is bad?
Bayformers.

10 Likes

Yes Bayformers is bad but if you take out all the unnecessary jokes about sex and pee and take out Shia and Megan Fox and rework the script on the movies you get pretty decent movies. Not spectacular but decent

3 Likes

Hey, Shia is great :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you changed the entire movie, you’ll get a better movie.

Who would’ve guessed?

10 Likes

@Ishtar_Guard @Leoxandar I don’t really like Shia as an actor, I don’t really feel that he actually cares about the role he plays. I’m glad they got rid of him for the Age of Extinction.

I guess you could say he became “extinct” XD lololololol (I’m so sorry I just made that pun. Please don’t hurt me.)

2 Likes

I liked the first one, and that is the only one I have seen all of. I do like the robots in the movies though…

1 Like

They admittedly have great designs. They actually look robotic. Prime had the best Cybertronian designs, though.

2 Likes

To me, TF5 is going to be the deciding factor on whose ‘fault’ it is that the movies are ‘bad’. Yes, while Bay is responsible for certain aspects like the anatomically correct Devastator, I think the screen writer Ehren Kruger is more to blame. People say that movie 2 onward is when the movies started getting bad, and that’s when Kruger started writing on them. With TF5 having a new screenwriter attached, it’ll be interesting to see what people say about it.

3 Likes

Dat Last knight doh.

1 Like