Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

And I’ll probably try to write some new lore for them set after the events of TOTGA.

I could probably pitch some ideas about the Guild, but they’re not all that important, especially to Salvation

Sorry guys but I’ll be heading out soon. Chrome has full control of my characters in the meantime.

And literally one day later, I’m renewing this statement except this time, it will be from 1300-2100 MST; Chrome has full control of my characters in the meantime.

Sorry I’m not gonna be on much today.

2 Likes

Sorry, guys, I’ve been on a little break. Just school and work and Minecraft begging my attention.

2 Likes

Hey, real life always takes precedence. No apology necessary.

1 Like

Likewise, I should be back soon myself

Well… It’s… uhm… oi…
She’s hung out with Sprocket before and Greasemonkey early on, she’s a sniper so she likes high places and she’s currently trying to open a door with Facelift unless that scene was scrapped (@Chromeharpoon was that scene scrapped?)

1 Like

Wait…high places?

I think Shadowraker is feeling a bit antsy, perhaps a good flight could help her?

By the way, it’s Daria’s turn to take care of Deus. Just so you know.

1 Like

shoot we were doing IRL days weren’t we?[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:1038, topic:48552”]
I think Shadowraker is feeling a bit antsy, perhaps a good flight could help her?
[/quote]

sure… I mean when the situation calls for it I guess we could go for it.

1 Like

True, but It seems like that isn’t working out. How about we transfer over when we feel like it’s a good time to transfer? Like right now.

1 Like

when I can get back to RPing sure. I have class today and need to complete some stuffs first.

1 Like

Sure, whenever Daria gets back to the main group with Corona.

1 Like

Nope; it’s still ongoing, if you so desire.

No. Since Salvation landed in the spaceport, only a night has passed. The entirety of Part II has actually only lasted a little over one day, in-universe.

That’s either a heck of an eventful day or a testament to how slow the game is running right now… take your pick, I guess.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

Will all the characters present at the speech have to make their own speech?

Nah; I’m just gonna have Corona say something, give y’all some cool stuff, and continue from there.

Unfortunately, I can’t quite dedicate enough time to type up the post; give me two hours or so, please.

2 Likes

Oh sure. no problem at all. I was kinda hoping to make a speech as a sort of rallying class.

Does the sentinel shield do anything unusual, or is it just a shield? I can only find it paired with the Sword of judgment, but TFwiki doesn’t have a page for the shield.

In the movies, it was just a shield, but in this RP, it can split apart and project an energy barrier that can protect up to four characters, Gatecrasher included.

Ok. :+1:

Yeah; all the PCs are gonna get something.

1 Like

Cool, thanks!